Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Zero shock if Mamardashvili will work out better for Pool, than all our transfers this window together. 

Also, potential freeing Sterling's and Kepa's (who is unironically our best keeper atm) wages shouldn't be used to create another wage gap. I really liked the idea of more democratic wage policy and it shouldn't be broken for another half-ass starlet. As most people came to notice, VO has the same disaster we've been through 120 times already written all over him, so either make him realize he is part of the team, not a rockstar, or avoid.

Also, what is a FFP difference between loan with obligation and installments? Can't really see being obligated to buy player who failed to impress during loan for unadjusted price being ideal move.

1 minute ago, Vegetable said:

Zero shock if Mamardashvili will work out better for Pool, than all our transfers this window together. 

Also, potential freeing Sterling's and Kepa's (who is unironically our best keeper atm) wages shouldn't be used to create another wage gap. I really liked the idea of more democratic wage policy and it shouldn't be broken for another half-ass starlet. As most people came to notice, VO has the same disaster we've been through 120 times already written all over him, so either make him realize he is part of the team, not a rockstar, or avoid.

Also, what is a FFP difference between loan with obligation and installments? Can't really see being obligated to buy player who failed to impress during loan for unadjusted price being ideal move.

Timelime I suppose. There is also a question of wages: we may still chip in while Lukaku is on loan, for ex.

2 hours ago, mkh said:

Breaking: Ipswich will activate an obligation of close to £30m if they stay in the Premier League. (@FabrizioRomano)

Nice subplot to the season,Chelsea fans wishing they stay up and once Ipswich fans have seen how broken he is,some wishing they go down.

Terrible deal for Ipswich,i mean they could stay up and he has nothing to do with it..imagine going say 1 goal in 20 games,the rest he's injured then having to fork out their transfer record. 

30m conditional buy obligation is indeed hefty . 
I would not entirely rule them out staying up. I expect them to have a go at teams given their defenders are not PL level. They need Omari, Broja or another attacker to blow up and win them a couple of games. Can’t see them rescuing a lot of draws vs stronger opposition so they need to collect 7,8 wins va the teams around them. Not impossible but even if Borja ends up carrying them which I highly doubt given he looked already useless for albania who had a similar outisider role, I would never want him back 

5 hours ago, mkh said:

Breaking: Ipswich Town are closing in on the loan signing of Chelsea striker Armando Broja.

(@Stuart_Watson)

I am worried that the obligation to buy clause will be contingent on them not being relegated

Ipswich will likely be relegated

in which case, if that allows them to skip out of the obligation to buy 

we are still stuck with the Albanian tractor

b5d27a57c9b1a89b27b065711fb10279.png

11 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

How can they use it to beat him with? He will just sit there collecting his wages.

yep, we are contracually obligated to pay him over £50m in salary over the next 3 years, most all of it paid to him as a 30yo and older (he turns 30 in around 3.5 months) player

ffs

and his family and grifter tag-a-long yardie entourage will never allow that dosh to be reduced (hard to blame them, Boehly was played like a hillybilly fiddle by agreeing to shell out those ridiculous wages)

10 hours ago, Pizy said:

So is Mamardashvili not good with his feet or something?

his distribution and ball playing is far more than adequate

watch him in the Euros and then watch him (like I have for a couple years, actual full games) playing in La Liga

he is very agile for a big lad and has a great sense of dimensional game flow

plus above all else, he is a world class shot stopper with superb reflexes

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

if we coudl get guei after this would be fantastic 

Palace are just about to sell Andersen back to Fulham apparently so I can’t imagine them selling Guehi too. Plus, I think the £65m or whatever they’re asking for him is FAR too much. That’s the kind of kk ey you pay for a VVD level monster who takes you up a level. And Guehi isn’t close to that.

Chelsea are looking to loan out, but NOT sell, 19 year old forward Deivid Washington.

Source: Brazilian journalist @andrehernan.

Permanent & Temporary Outgoings

Gallagher ✔️
Broja ✔️
Humphreys ✔️

Matos

Chalobah
Lukaku
Arrizabalaga
Chilwell
Sterling
Petrovic
Anjorin
Datro Fofana

Chukwuemeka?
Madueke?
Disasi?
Badiashile?
Angelo?
Casadei?
Washington?
Stutter?

5 hours ago, DH1988 said:

This kills me.

fucking kills me

I have been screaming for 2 years to buy him

and back then he was only around £25m or so, and Pool are stll only paying 34m quid

that is £62m LESS than we paid for just Kepa (inflation adjusted) £75,000,000 in 2018 is equivalent  to about £96,279,620.72 today (hello bankster inflation)

plus we have dumped out Including add-ons)

£25m Sanchez

£22m Filip Jørgensen

£14m Đorđe Petrović

£10m Gabriel Slonina

£17m Mike Penders

total

£88m

literally (adding in just the inflation adjusted difference from Kepa v Mamar)

that is £150m in toto down the shitter atm in terms of fees (minus what we sell the others for)

and...

unless one of those 5 keepers right above works out (and remember, Penders and Slonina are only 19 and 20yo and will not be a regular here, if ever, for a few years more than likely)

we are still fucked at GKer