Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Marc Guehi. Available for ~45m going by reports of our sell-on clause

14 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Funny you say that as JT himself mentioned a few years back about a certain cobham graduate who was showing those signs at youth level *Guehi*....and he's available from Palace as well. 

Its a shame that he's likely going to Newcastle who already have Botman/Schar as quality options. 

Is Guehi that sort? I always got the impression that it was Andersen at Palace who was the “boss” of their defense. 

And as for price, I’ve seen that they want £60-65m for him. I don’t think he’s nearly that level. 

23 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Several media saying Osimhen is ''final piece of the Chelsea jigsaw''

Last time i remember them saying that was when we signed Fernando the Wonderhorse

That's all Sky Sports were saying when Lukaku joined, especially after our early season win at The Emirates.

Saying that, I do feel Osimhen would solve that one issue we've had season after season for far too long.

Armando Broja will hold talks with Enzo Maresca in London to figure out future. Everton and Wolves like Chelsea's 22yo striker. Appeared for 72 minutes in total in USA over the five friendlies.

@MailSport

Edited by mkh

30 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Several media saying Osimhen is ''final piece of the Chelsea jigsaw''

Last time i remember them saying that was when we signed Fernando the Wonderhorse

Where you read rhat?

22 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Badiashile should be transfer listed after last night. 

He looked pretty promising when he first arrived here and I did actually think he’d be a solid squad option this season. But I’ve now come to realize that he’s just not suited to the PL and the primary reason is that he turns like a cruise ship. He is unbelievably slow when he need to recover quickly. 

think he’d perfectly suit Serie A where they often play walking pace football and his weakness won’t be exposed as much. 

The game of poker between Chelsea and Napoli over Lukaku also involves Osimhen, who Chelsea would be prepared to take on loan for the season.

Despite the fact Chelsea are expected to sign Samu Omorodion, the club would take Osimhen on loan as well if a deal could be struck.

(@Matt_Law_DT)

We have a sell-on percentage anyways, right? And as recently as a month or so ago during the Euro’s Guehi was still naming some Chelsea legends as his inspiration so he clearly has affection towards the club despite us selling him.

So why not offer them like £35m + Trev or something? I’m 100% sure he’d choose us over bloody Newcastle. 

But CB being an area the club are looking at hasn’t been mentioned once all summer so 🤷‍♂️

We have to pray that there’s dramatic improvement with what we have I guess. Maybe the combination of Cucu being inverted plus Lavia and Caicedo all being in midfield will make the defense’s job easier? That’s a lot of highly mobile and athletic legs to screen our CB’s.

Based on Guehi’s development the last 12-18 months and this summers Euro’s performances, why aren’t we interested in him? Particularly if Palace want Chalobah?

He is without a shadow of a doubt head and shoulders above all of Disasi, Tosin, Badiashile and probably Levi at this moment in time. And definitely at a stage where a move like this would be based on merit, would be able to come in and play at a good level and have some room to kick on again over the next 18-24 months. 

Wasn’t it not reported when Clearlake came in they felt the previous regime selling Guehi was stupid? Or now are we really stupid enough to believe that Tosin, Disasi, Colwill & Badiashile will be enough? Particularly after last season where they all were already here, bar Tosin, and we conceded so many goals? If so then we really are in for a hell of a season defensively.

Edited by OneMoSalah