Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 hours ago, ulvhedin said:

Also there were reports of Adeyemi attitude with connection to his girfriend - he was supposedly more focusing on her then on training. Later he of course claimed that is not true (and in second half of season performed better) - however as always with this kind of rumors what is true? No idea 😄

Swiss-born (like Xhaka, etc) Albanian rapper Loredana

She is around 6 and half years older than him (she turns 29 in a month and half), and supposedly manipulates him (many stereotypes in play, such as older woman controlling younger man, sexpot slag Albanian seductress who bounces from man to man and uses them all, black man being controlled by his pronger, the interracial aspects, etc etc)

GOAL_-_Multiple_Images_-_2_Split_-_Faceb

auto_loredana1606663965.jpg

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Hope we don't fuck around with a ball playing keeper and just go get him after the Euros. He's just turned 29 but I think he can continue at the top level for a while and is ready to make the jump to a high level PL keeper.  

No

Mamardashvili is a better keeper and would cost a lot less

Posted (edited)

righted footed LW is simple

dump that fucker Sterling on the Saudis

and buy either

Désiré Doué or Morgan Rogers (Doué for me)

Adeyemi is just a black version of Mudryck, with even worse decison making and ouput

I used to really want him, I just have not seen him produce enough end product, have not seen him take it up a notch

PLUS HE IS LEFT FOOTED, we need a right footed attacker, as we have so so many already, plus coming in

I do not understand this obession with left footed players by our owners

1520063651989?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=erDi

Edited by Vesper

40 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Screenshot_1.jpg.1686ad24c962a81112b9deed17dff681.jpg

Main attacking numbers isn't the worst in Mudryk's game, but if you dig a little deeper in passing/linkup and defensive numbers, you can see Mudryk's weaknesses in stats as well https://footystats.org/players/ukraine/mykhailo-mudryk

Now comparing the two and it still works for your point above that there isn't an advantage there either: 
https://footystats.org/players/germany/karim-adeyemi (matches my eyeball on the little I saw him too).

2 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Main attacking numbers isn't the worst in Mudryk's game, but if you dig a little deeper in passing/linkup and defensive numbers, you can see Mudryk's weaknesses in stats as well https://footystats.org/players/ukraine/mykhailo-mudryk

Now comparing the two and it still works for your point above that there isn't an advantage there either: 
https://footystats.org/players/germany/karim-adeyemi (matches my eyeball on the little I saw him too).

Im not for or against bud, I'm just posting what I see 😂

6 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Im not for or against bud, I'm just posting what I see 😂

Same.
Would be really weird if we posted, or commented on, about things we don't see--sure there is a medical name for such condition. 😆

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Swiss-born (like Xhaka, etc) Albanian rapper Loredana

She is around 6 and half years older than him (she turns 29 in a month and half), and supposedly manipulates him (many stereotypes in play, such as older woman controlling younger man, sexpot slag Albanian seductress who bounces from man to man and uses them all, black man being controlled by his pronger, the interracial aspects, etc etc)

GOAL_-_Multiple_Images_-_2_Split_-_Faceb

auto_loredana1606663965.jpg

It gets better. She is a criminal who confessed to defraud old people with the good old sick relatives scam. She avoided a jail sentence by paying back 500k. Her brother purportedly has ties to organised crime and as many rappers she glorifies crime.

On a different note, those 23/24 per game stats are not really representative for Adeyemi cos he missed a lot of games and only played 900mins in BuLi. Same as the season before. He struggles badly with muscular injuries.

Goal shy, lots of baggage, reputational risk, attitutde problems, injury prone - sounds like the exact type of player Clownlake dump 60m on.

Chelsea

• Murillo to Chelsea has been a topic of conversation - the Blues asked Nottingham Forest about him two weeks ago. However, it’s not yet a negotiation because the Brazilian defender’s likely asking price of £55-60m is too high.

• Nico Williams to Chelsea could still be an option, but only if the Athletic Bilbao and Spain winger lowers his wage demands, according to Fabrizio Romano on the Debrief podcast.

• Atletico Madrid remain the most interested club in Conor Gallagher this summer. The La Liga giants have made contact with Chelsea for Gallagher as he’s one of the names on their shortlist. It’s not an easy deal as he’s still expensive — but Atletico’s interest is genuine.

• Renato Veiga started his medical at Chelsea yesterday, with the move set to be sealed this week. Chelsea will pay a €14m fee to Basel, and the player’s contract until June 2032 will be signed right after. Veiga’s final part of medical will be done on Wednesday then documents will be signed between Chelsea and Basel.

• Chelsea fans - make sure you don’t miss this Renato Veiga profile to find out more about this exciting new signing.

• Carney Chukwuemeka to AC Milan? The Chelsea midfielder may be emerging as a loan target for the Serie A giants.

• Caleb Wiley will become a Chelsea player in the next few days for £8.5m plus sell-on clause from Atlanta United. The 2004-born full-back has signed until 2031 at Chelsea but he will now join Strasbourg, as reported last week.

• Enzo Maresca: “When you join a club like Chelsea, you know it’s a club that has to win. We’re going to try to do our best to fight and be there with the clubs that in this moment are winning, and are fighting to win titles.”

• Maresca’s message to Chelsea fans. “Trust the process, trust the idea, be behind the team. We are going to enjoy the journey, for sure. Like every club, like every manager, it will not be easy, but for sure we will enjoy the journey.”

Player Profile: Renato Veiga

Lets have a brief look at our newest recruit.......

https://siphillipstalkschelsea.substack.com/p/player-profile-renato-veiga

fc24c5ab-1cc0-4e56-9b54-aea8d43023aa_120

Good Evening Ladies and Gents,

Firstly, I am writing this article with a lot of happiness but also a tint of regret, last week when I wrote my LCB/LB hybrid article I reviewed 6/7 players and selected just 4 to mention, 2 of the 7 I didn’t include after doing lots of research were Renato Veiga & Ferdi Kadoglu, we have since agreed a deal for Veiga and Kadioglu has been superd for Turkey in the Euros and is in line for a big move this summer.

The Veiga deal is everything I want Chelsea to be about, rather than going to spend 50m on a player they are signing 11m on a lesser known player who actually replaced the more expensive option, Bologna signed Riccardo Calafiori from FC Basel who then signed Renato Veiga to replace him,

Renato Veiga

Player profile;

Nationality: Portugese

Position: Left Centre Back, Left Back & Holding Midfielder

Height: 6ft 3in

Summary;

I wont lie and say I have watched him lots, but I did profile him in depth last week and was incredibly impressed with my findings, so much so that I genuinely think this will be another Gusto-esque signing.

Renato Veiga is a left footed versatile defensive player who is extremely athletic, physical and powerful. He came up through the ranks at Sporting Lisbon and is a Portugese youth international. In January 2023 He went on loan to FC Augsburg in the Bundesliga where he played 15 times in the 4 months he was there. In the summer of 2023 FC Basel bought him from Sporting CP to replace Riccardo Calafiori.

He is incredibly comfortable on the ball, has a brilliant passing range, very aggressive in both aspects of the game. He is very quick and even with his height he manages to accelerate very quickly. He has a sense of aggressive shithousery when defending which is something we have missed since Rudiger left.

Style of play;

His passing range is exceptional, he can switch the play with ease, his long balls are excellent and he is composed and clever over shorter distances. He likes to defend on the front foot and pushes his opponents to the edge physically in order to win the ball back.

Although versatile he definitely suits being a defender more than a midfielder for me, he isn’t completely comfortable receiving on the back foot or in tight midfield spaces whereas at the back he seems to get his first touch spot on to open up the play and can be very progressive with his passes and loves to break lines.

He clearly is far from the finished article but he has improved a hell of a lot from his Augsburg days to now leaving Basel, in around a year he has improved tenfold, he can immediately impact our first team, that I am sure of.

He is completely comfortable inverting into midfield from full back or as a left sided centre back in a back 3 which are both absolutely perfect attributes to have for Enzo Maresca’s system.

A couple of clips below that are worth watching;

Verdict;

He is FAR from the finished article but he is also EXTREMELY promising and has the ability's to impact our first team instantly, I genuinely think in 6 months time he will be nailed in in the lineup let alone the squad.

The fee is excellent at just 11m, the scouting, data and detail input to this signing is phenomenal and the low key signings like this always make me more excited!

I am really looking forward to see how he adapts to life at the bridge.

If you couldn’t guess I am VERY excited about this one.

Thanks for reading.

Luke Rushbrook

Man City make Jack Grealish transfer decision with ‘partying’ claim made

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2024/07/08/man-city-jack-grealish-decision/

According to Football Insider, Manchester City have decided to sell midfielder Jack Grealish.

The report has mentioned that the Premier League champions are concerned about his partying habits and now they have decided to part ways with the former Aston Villa midfielder.

The midfielder was signed from Aston Villa three years ago in a club record move of £100million.

Since then, he has performed in patches for the club but it is widely believed that Grealish has been unable to fulfill his potential at the Etihad Stadium.

After the signing of Jeremy Doku last summer, the English midfielder was a bit part player in 2023-24.

With every passing season, the midfielder’s value for Pep Guardiola’s team is decreasing as the player has been unable to make a huge impact while his teammates have taken their game to the next level.

The Premier League champions are hoping to recoup a large part of the £100million they paid to sign him three years ago.

Despite winning the Champions League and Premier League titles during his time at the Etihad Stadium, there are concerns over Grealish and his excessive partying habits.

Whenever Man City win a trophy, Grealish can be seen enjoying his life and partying with media outlets covering all his activities.

Doku has taken Grealish’s place at Man City

Grealish still has three years left on his current deal at Man City and the report has mentioned that Aston Villa would love to have him back at the club if the Premier League giants make him available for sale.

In Man City’s treble winning season, Grealish showed his importance and started most of the matches that season but after that, his form has declined and Doku has shown the team what he can offer from the left side of the attack.

The former Aston Villa midfielder was a regular in the England setup under Gareth Southgate and losing his place in the team for the Euros this summer should be a huge wake up call for him.

My problem with Jack Grealish isn't the partying.

Does that mean they don't want to see Alvarez? That first touch from a long ball against Canada was as good as it gets.

9 hours ago, Pizy said:

Can Dani Olmo be a possible solution for us? Or is he off to Barca?

He missed a lot of games in last 3 seasons so he would fit us like a glove. However in NT he is always great.