Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I wonder if this Barca kid is the Duran alternative and we can still get Jonathan David as the main competition for Nico Jackson.

That I suppose would make a bit more sense. 

Barca kid is Washington, Fofana category. 

Again, I wonder why the hell one of La Masia’s current most promising talents who Barca fans seem to rate and want to keep would want to leave Spain at such a young age and agree to be loaned out to Strasbourg. Feels really, really weird.

You’d think he’d be signing a new Barca contract and asking to be sent on loan to a smaller La Liga side to gain experience in the comfort of Spanish football.

49 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Again, I wonder why the hell one of La Masia’s current most promising talents who Barca fans seem to rate and want to keep would want to leave Spain at such a young age and agree to be loaned out to Strasbourg. Feels really, really weird.

You’d think he’d be signing a new Barca contract and asking to be sent on loan to a smaller La Liga side to gain experience in the comfort of Spanish football.

Tbh, the kids looks shit hot, I'll be more than happy if we get him, which we won't 🤣

The conversations with Marc Guiu's representatives are close to being closed.

It is not ruled out that he will go on loan to Strasbourg. It's a posibility.

~ @MatteMoretto

David for less than 30 mil. 

That’s just good business from an asymmetric risk perspective. You get someone who banged in more goals than Osimhen over the last 4 years, doesn’t get injured and is younger. Not to mention I’ve found the French league translates better to EPL than Italian recently. 

Oh and he’s a quarter of the price. What am I missing? 

Edited by Thor

Chelsea have no intention to do something “crazy” for players. It has to be right this summer. They believe for example Nico Williams wage could cause an internal problem. (@FabrizioRomano)

Give everything for Doué 💯🔥

Noo Summerville Pls

Chelsea interest in Stuttgart’s Serhou Guirassy and Aston Villa’s Jhon Duran has increasingly gone cold as other targets are considered

@NizaarKinsella

@ChelseaFC made an request for Maximilian Beier (21)

❇️ The @DFB_Team striker has a release clause of €32,5 Mio in his contract at @tsghoffenheim

❇️ At the Moment a Transfer is not likely

@BILD_Sport @altobelli13

No Beier No Duran No Guirassy

Stade Rennais could charge as much as €70m for Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd target Desire Doue this summer, according to @GiveMeSport

🤢🤯

That low of a price for David surely means that 2-3 other PL clubs will want to move for him. Spuds and United seem likely to try, imo.

That Beier kid from Hoffenheim looks completely bang average on YouTube. And that’s meant to make any decent player look like a star. I’m more impressed with a bunch of our teenage prospects than I am him.