Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 hours ago, robsblubot said:

chiesa has been plagued by injuries: mostly knee and muscle. Warning signs all over.

That's like the green light for our scouting department!

Just waiting for the Romano updates to start 😆

10 hours ago, Mário César said:

if chiesa it is for sale is because hasn't been good enough. otherwise, no way Juventus would let him go 

Exactly...and he's already got a history of knee problems, muscle problems, was recovering from a Cruciate injury last season.  Imagine him trying to survive in the premier league. 

He'd do well with Conte at Napoli, seems like the right manager to get the best out of him. 

23 hours ago, Thor said:

Ah yes - Osimhen the proven talent who has only scored over 20 goals once. 

Go pay 130 mil for him. 

Proven Striker  in  defense league like Calcio Italy , better than Sesko , Michael  Jackson . But top players like him don't fit into our  farming kindergarten model . We love Brazillian kids  farming them in Strasbourg to make profit  .

1 hour ago, milka said:

Proven Striker  in  defense league like Calcio Italy , better than Sesko , Michael  Jackson . But top players like him don't fit into our  farming kindergarten model . We love Brazillian kids  farming them in Strasbourg to make profit  .

Osimhen has as many 15+ goal seasons as Tammy Abraham. 

6 hours ago, robsblubot said:

chiesa has been plagued by injuries: mostly knee and muscle. Warning signs all over.

In any case, what ever would we do with a right footed wide player? That would only confuse things surely. 🙂

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

https://thedailybriefing.io/p/man-utd-star-to-leave-regardless

There’s been a big update on the Manchester United manager situation as my understanding now is that Thomas Tuchel and Man United are not expected to reach an agreement for the former Bayern Munich manager to become the new manager at Old Trafford. I can confirm Christian Falk’s report here that Tuchel had a meeting with Man Utd, they had many contacts and Tuchel was always considered the favourite candidate in case United decided to part ways with Erik ten Hag.

A decision on Ten Hag has not been made yet, so what’s going on? As I’ve said recently, Man United are having meetings with several agents and representatives of managers to make sure they assess all the options on the market before making a decision on a new manager, or on keeping Ten Hag.

Tuchel was the favourite of these options because he had direct conversations with Manchester United, and direct contact with Sir Jim Ratcliffe, but my understanding now is that Tuchel wants to take a break from football this summer. Tuchel doesn’t want to take any job for now, so his decision is to leave the conversations. Tuchel wants to take a break, he had talks with Man United but he’s currently planning to relax and wait for new opportunities in the future, but for sure, Tuchel was the closest to getting the job in case they considered a change.

Let’s see what will happen, if Man United will try to make one last effort or not, or if they decide to continue with Ten Hag or consider someone else for the job. But at the time of writing, Tuchel’s intention looks clear - to not continue in talks with Manchester United, so they are not expected to continue this conversation for the former Chelsea manager to take over at Man United. Now it’s on Manchester United to decide what they want to do, what happens with Ten Hag and other candidates.

Man United need to buy essentially a whole new team. They need 2 new fullbacks, 2 new CB’s, at least 1 new midfielder, at least 1 new winger, and another striker as rotation for Hoijland. People call us a mess of a club and that may be true off the pitch. But we are in much, MUCH better shape as a club than they are and only need 2-3 new signings to complete our team.

Why Olise would want to go there instead of coming here I have no idea. And I’m someone who doesn’t even think we need him and don’t necessarily want him. I could understand if they had UCL football and we didn’t. Or if they looked like they were right on the brink of becoming a serious team whilst we finished 10th or something. 

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Man United need to buy essentially a whole new team. They need 2 new fullbacks, 2 new CB’s, at least 1 new midfielder, at least 1 new winger, and another striker as rotation for Hoijland. People call us a mess of a club and that may be true off the pitch. But we are in much, MUCH better shape as a club than they are and only need 2-3 new signings to complete our team.

Why Olise would want to go there instead of coming here I have no idea. And I’m someone who doesn’t even think we need him and don’t necessarily want him. I could understand if they had UCL football and we didn’t. Or if they looked like they were right on the brink of becoming a serious team whilst we finished 10th or something. 

Yeah they are basically where we were 1-2 years ago. Admittedly its possible some players there could be good enough and just underperforming, they've certainly spent plenty of money, but it seems most likely they have spent big on duds due to how badly run it is as a club. Surely worst run club in the country (or maybe the world?).

1 minute ago, Mário César said:

olise would be a very good deal due to is age, potential and actual quality 

I would put more faith on him than madueke

If we get olise, we need only a cf, a defender and maybe a goalkeeper and thats it 

I'd say a mid too. People complain about injuries, but we were one knock away from a mid table finish.

3 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

I'd say a mid too. People complain about injuries, but we were one knock away from a mid table finish.

cant understand this part

in the midfielder we have enzo, caicedo, gallagher, lavia and maybe chuck and maybe the other french fella

we are very stuck in this area. I think we could get a creative midfielder but Im not sure of that