Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

36 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Everybody knows our plight, all they have to do is wait and we will get desperate, again. Fulham were interested, now going elsewhere and I dare say West Ham/Wolves will just wait it out until close to the end of the window when we panic.

There's no way we let Broja go if we don't have a replacement already lined up?? Surely??? 

Surely even this shitshow of a board aren't going to let us finish the season with an injured Nkunku and Nicolas Wackson as our only options. Surely???

43 minutes ago, DDA said:

There's no way we let Broja go if we don't have a replacement already lined up?? Surely??? 

Surely even this shitshow of a board aren't going to let us finish the season with an injured Nkunku and Nicolas Wackson as our only options. Surely???

Probably 

57 minutes ago, DDA said:

We can pretty much play Mudryk, Palmer or any other attacker there and wouldn't feel like a drop off from Broja anyways. Get rid of him while he still has some value.

12 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

We can pretty much play Mudryk, Palmer or any other attacker there and wouldn't feel like a drop off from Broja anyways. Get rid of him while he still has some value.

True while Broja makes little impact it would be good to get another striker like they did with Jackson. 

Jackson not WC but better then Broja and have no striker at all. 

Here we go! Fabrizio Romano confirms agreement between Man City and West Ham for midfielder loan

https://thedailybriefing.io/p/here-we-go-fabrizio-romano-confirms

Manchester City and West Ham United have agreed a deal for Kalvin Phillips to move to the London Stadium from the Etihad Stadium on loan, according to Fabrizio Romano.

Posting an update on X this afternoon, Romano made it clear that this deal is now all but done, with Phillips agreeing the move and set for a medical with the Hammers tomorrow.

Phillips has struggled for playing time at Man City so it makes sense that he’s now moving away from the club on loan, and West Ham will surely be able to give him plenty of playing time, with David Moyes still in need of strengthening in midfield after the blow of losing Declan Rice to Arsenal in the summer.

The loan includes a permanent buy option for Phillips for the summer, and it certainly seems hard to imagine the England international returning to play any kind of part in Pep Guardiola’s squad.

I’ve seen that somewhere arsenal want to rival us for VO signature. Would we be okay with this or should we get him and not allow arsenal the chance for a decent forward.

I believe if he did go there he would improve them but I also believe their are more suitable options for us that would improve our CF spot.

27 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

I’ve seen that somewhere arsenal want to rival us for VO signature. Would we be okay with this or should we get him and not allow arsenal the chance for a decent forward.

I believe if he did go there he would improve them but I also believe their are more suitable options for us that would improve our CF spot.

The recent Osimhen interview where he said that he’s made his decision has me thinking it’s Chelsea. 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

The recent Osimhen interview where he said that he’s made his decision has me thinking it’s Chelsea. 

this says it all for me. They are going to take that astronomical fee they want for Osimhen and buy arguably a better fit for us in their top prospects. I’d take all of those options instead of him.

IMG_0397.jpeg.9b237fb7533050dace64817db0507cf7.jpeg

I really feel as if our scouting team should be looking at Zirkzee. Lad looks a real prospect. Can see Napoli selling us an Osimhen and then replacing him with a Zirkzee who will then go on to be the next big thing.

44 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

this says it all for me. They are going to take that astronomical fee they want for Osimhen and buy arguably a better fit for us in their top prospects. I’d take all of those options instead of him.

IMG_0397.jpeg.9b237fb7533050dace64817db0507cf7.jpeg

The level at which most of those are playing is considerably lower or was only a matter of months ago. It seems like the fee is the sole reason most people are against him joining. 

Caicedo & Enzo ring any bells?