Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

I remember people coming to understand that balling in Eredivisie hardly translates to playing football at top level, yet we are at it again, even freshly after bit anticlimactic experience with Noni. The Chelsea way.

14 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Might as well get Felix back if it's Johnson or Balogun he is like 3 times the player these 2 are. People call him all tricks no substance but these 2 have no tricks and no substance just pure shit.

How many goals did Johnson score last season? 

9 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Might as well get Felix back if it's Johnson or Balogun he is like 3 times the player these 2 are. People call him all tricks no substance but these 2 have no tricks and no substance just pure shit.

Felix Back ? why not he's certainly way better then mudryk.
under pochettino he could be scary 
wishful thinking though

6 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

I mean it's not great, but it's double what Felix got. I'd prefer neither tbh.

Yeah but Felix got those in 16 games and was unlucky not to add a couple more. Maybe Felix isn't the answer but the names being sounded out right now especially those 2 are so underwhelming it's beyond depressing.

Edited by TheHulk

Come on.. People actually want Felix back? What convinced you last season?

No doubt about his talent, but wasteful, no position is 100% suitable for him, continuously makes disrespectful comments towards his club.. Hard pass.

If we didn’t already have Noni who sadly looks prett bang average then Brennan Johnson would probably be an interesting player to have in the squad for depth. But having both would just be a]saddling ourselves with multiple bang average RW’s.

We need someone ready made and already very good. An instant impact, goal scoring beast.

11 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

No doubt about his talent, but wasteful, no position is 100% suitable for him, continuously makes disrespectful comments towards his club.. Hard pass.

desperate times call for desperate measures

23 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

I remember people coming to understand that balling in Eredivisie hardly translates to playing football at top level, yet we are at it again, even freshly after bit anticlimactic experience with Noni. The Chelsea way.

I think it's just us signing the wrong players from the Dutch League.  Noni was nothing more than a solid youth prospect who was just finding his rhythm in the Dutch League...he very likely needed another season on loan in a more challenging league before returning to Chelsea. 

I recall our London rivals signing Vertonghen, Toby, Eriksen from Ajax and they turned out to be good signings.   

Just now, TheHulk said:

It is disappointing indeed. I was completely ok with selling and not buying back Livramento, we received good money for hime(twice actually) and he wasn't really needed. But Hall? Chillwell tends to injure every season, our second choice is Cucurella.. So we are bound the watch that 60 million joke while our great young player is playing in Champions League ON LOAN. 

20 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

He would definitely be best of the lot (considering the players we're being linked with).   I wouldn't mind another loan if Atletico were okay with it.   At least gives us an option till Nkunku is back up to speed. 

Now that we bought 2 new, high priced DM’s I don’t think bringing Felix back makes sense. If the plan was to stick with this back 3 for good I could see the case for Felix because he could just play the same role Carney has been. But if we’re going to play a 4-3-3 with Enzo, Caicedo, and Lavia I don’t see a place for João. Putting him out wide where his excellent and intricate link up play in tight spaces is negated would be a waste.

I will say this, though. If we get close to the deadline and are panicking to find some sort of attacker I’d rather Felix than some of these other names we’re linked with like Balogun or Brennan Johnson.

1 hour ago, nyikolajevics said:

continuously makes disrespectful comments towards his club

Paying 130 million for one season wonder kid by a club you can't say no to, but doesn't suit your skillset for a smallest shit, what could go wrong? At least we do more sensible business, oh wait.