Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

We have a good manager and a very good squad. The problem at the moment is that we have a series of fixtures that we 100% MUST win. Fofana is out for the season Nkunku for the half of it and now the captain is back on the treatment table. The narrative can easily become Chelsea spend money and are getting worse. On top of that we have about 10 players who should be sold or go out on loan, but we are not exactly sure what to do with many of them. A lot to figure out.

The last 2 weeks of the summer transfer window are usually crazy and we are usually a big part of that. I hope we can get results on the pitch and don't turn panic mode on in the market.  

15 minutes ago, DDA said:

Fuck me the overhyping of Kudus on here is out of control 

Fun thing is it happens yet another time this window, when at first people are "meh, he is shit, we can do way better", but the more links come, the more he turns out to be absolutely great player, essential for our success, despite being like 4th choice target two weeks earlier at best 👀

No business with Ajax, no business with Brighton. Golden rule, no need to break it because our memory lasts only 14 days.

Edited by Vegetable

19 minutes ago, mkh said:

Olise new exit clause 88 million euros.
The old one was 41 million euros.

Where are you seeing that? I'm hearing its only a £15-20m increase that has a start date of next summer. 

He may very well be a Chelsea player this time next year. 

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He's gonna regret it. No one is paying that. 

City might next summer if he comes back from injury as the same player. We certainly shouldn’t after this ordeal.

What I would do now that Olise is not coming

the following will be funded and justified by my sales below

Buy Kudus

Buy Diogo Costa or Mamar 

Buy Alphonso Davies (€80 to €90m to Bayern should do it, that is £67m yo £76m) entice him that we will sometimes play him at RW/LW as well as LB (he really wants to play winger at times, as that is his original position)

Swap Lukaku plus a bit of cash for João Félix

Buy Toney in January

total cost around £230 to £270m (depending on which keeper we buy)

Sell

Sterling (Saudis)
Cucurella (Saudis)
Conor Gallagher
Trevoh Chalobah
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Hakim Ziyech
Malang Sarr
Broja 
Maatsen
Lewis Hall is now sold
Kepa (next season)
Fofana (next season, barring some miracle recovery back to form post-injury)

that is around £260-70m or so in revenue (a lot of it pure profit) and a shit tonne of salary off the books

Edited by Vesper

Palace is guaranteed football and if the money is the same? I don’t blame him if he isn’t fussed about winning trophies, it’s his career to enjoy and do what he wants with. Good luck to the lad. Don’t think we will ever see him in a Chelsea shirt now and frankly if winning trophies isn’t top of his agenda we don’t want him here, but no hard feelings at all.

I am not sure I’m keen on Felix. He was a selfish player for us but never delivered, just looked slick without end product. I wonder if we can get a forward who can play on the wing, someone more like NJ than Mudryk.

3 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Palace is guaranteed football and if the money is the same? I don’t blame him if he isn’t fussed about winning trophies, it’s his career to enjoy and do what he wants with. Good luck to the lad. Don’t think we will ever see him in a Chelsea shirt now and frankly if winning trophies isn’t top of his agenda we don’t want him here, but no hard feelings at all.

I am not sure I’m keen on Felix. He was a selfish player for us but never delivered, just looked slick without end product. I wonder if we can get a forward who can play on the wing, someone more like NJ than Mudryk.

did anyone outscore Felix's 4 in 16 games while he was here?