Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

10 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Yeah, let's sell a midfielder who has proven that he can play at a PL level and replace him with a kid who hasn't played in Europe yet. 

Santos will probably get backup minutes automatically as we have ZERO depth in midfield.   

Proven he can play like ass in the PL.  He is horrible and has no qualities other than work rate. 

2 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

Everyone used to rate Gallagher following his season at Palace. I remember when we were praying for him not to play in that FA Cup semi-final. Last season, he started off badly and then was just as poor as any other player. But at least he showed commitment and the ability to put in the effort.

Klopp sees potential in him, Howe does too. I guess that, if he's coached right, he can offer something to any team. I don't understand where all the hate is coming from. The man was put in a very difficult situation, how can you judge him only based on last season?

People were interested to see how he’d do if given a chance. No one thought he was nailed on to become amazing. Of course the whole team and individuals underperformed but gallagher demonstrated he lacks any of the necessary qualities to play football at this level , he is just atrocious. Basic ability and intelligence can’t be coached into him. Give his minutes to someone who at least has a chance of improving 

We’ve now received all the big fees for want away players that we’ll get. Anyone else we move on now will be pretty insignificant.

So there shouldn’t be any reason at all that we don’t kick into gear with incomings this week. In terms of senior midfielders with who are ready to start day 1 against Liverpool we have only Enzo. Our midfield is essentially nonexistent as of this moment.

With an absolute mountain of cash in the bank from sales I don’t know why we haven’t gone and got some of these easier deals done while we’re hashing things out with Caicedo. Cherki, Veiga, Wirtz…these guys could all be sewn up pretty easily if we move decisively. Really don’t get what we’re waiting for.

It’s the same update every 3 days or so from either Fabrizio or Ben Jacobs. “Clubs are talking, personal terms were long since agreed.” Getting boring now. 

Just now, Pizy said:

It’s the same update every 3 days or so from either Fabrizio or Ben Jacobs. “Clubs are talking, personal terms were long since agreed.” Getting boring now. 

Because Romano hasn't got a clue whats happening apart from there is talks. He will get the nod when it's done and give the old here we go- That's why he is suing phrases like quiet in public, he knows there is talks but so do we all. He cannot give more info because he doesn't know

Just now, TheHulk said:

Hope it's true, I'd rather have Dybala for 12m as a stop gap than waste all that money on Lautaro or Vlahovic.

I suggested Dybala 2,3 days ago.

I think Caicedo will be done in next 48h.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Dybala feels like a mirror of Joao Felix. Classy footballer, nice and tidy, but won’t actually score many goals for us. 

Felix in LaLiga never scored more than 8 goals. Dybala has 7 double digits seasons in Seria A.

And Felix also in Spain never had more than 10 goals in all comps. Dybala had seasons with 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 23, 26 goals.

Last season with 18g and 8a in just 2500mins (equal to 28 games) is good return.

Edited by NikkiCFC

16 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Because Romano hasn't got a clue whats happening apart from there is talks. He will get the nod when it's done and give the old here we go- That's why he is suing phrases like quiet in public, he knows there is talks but so do we all. He cannot give more info because he doesn't know

For sure. I think the club are doing this very deliberately now and will continue to do so for big money important transfers, having managed to save and get the Enzo deal done eventually by going to do it F2F and then later the same with Mount. Why not just start that way by insisting on f2f talks and trying to get it all resolved in person in a few meetings held over a few days. Feels a lot more sane than phone calls or emails spread out over weeks.

Edited by Mhsc