Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Barca's FFP woes piling up

they desperately need cash

here is the 'out of nowhere' play I would make'

fuck Gvardiol next year (and he may leave this season), he is only going to end up at Real or Citeh or Pool or Manure or maybe PSG I wager

he is a lefty who plays on the lett

we have two of those now

Badi and Colwill

both with WC potential

what I would do is go in super fucking hard for

bb4745bde81a6bc55fc98b3db18d5b6b.png

Thiago leaves next summer

We would have four rock solid CBs (Araújo is already WC, top 5 or 6 on planet IMHO)

2 righties

2 lefties

Barcelona confirm Araujo will undergo surgery, could miss World Cup |  Goal.com UK

The deal isn’t in jealousy or anything but isn’t it a bit strange that we’re still apparently haggling with Villareal over the payment structure for Jackson? We can’t pay a small fee like £30m in one lump sum? Usually when you hear about payment structure it’s for massive and hugely complicated deals like Enzo.

50 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The deal isn’t in jealousy or anything but isn’t it a bit strange that we’re still apparently haggling with Villareal over the payment structure for Jackson? We can’t pay a small fee like £30m in one lump sum? Usually when you hear about payment structure it’s for massive and hugely complicated deals like Enzo.

I don’t think the deal is jeopardy. The board is adamant on structuring deals such that they fit the ffp amortization schedule better. So even small deals will be paid in installments . 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

I think club is looking for senior keeper since there is already a young prospect - Slonina.

Then why not use him..

I mean, Courtois came in the Genk squad at 16 by accident and never left the goal. I understand it’s one of a kind thing to happen, but how old is Slonina? 22? Just use him, give him a chance..

Even experienced goalies make big mistakes.

12 hours ago, Vesper said:

I warned!!!!!!

we could have gotten £60-80m for him after the CL win

The timing wasn’t right to sell then though, I mean as an ambitious football club you don’t sell your best player right after winning a CL when your objectives have to be looking to build on that and compete with Man City and Liverpool in the league.

Tuchel and Marina would of got slated for letting such a thing happen. Just like how Boehly & co should be getting slated for letting him walk out the door so easily. 

If we could of got Kante to stay on lowered wages and a 1 year plus 1 extension he would of been useful to have around. Undoubtedly. Would suit Poch’s philosophy down to the ground. I don’t think he would of been difficult to convince but project sign everyone under the age of 21 and hope in 5 years time it bears fruit is in full swing. Even letting Kovacic go is a huge mistake. 

City in for Rice so if that happens then Arsenal will go for Caicedo undoubtedly. So who are we going to sign? Eric Dier?

Edited by OneMoSalah

1 minute ago, Hamilton said:

Inter counter-offensive: he has the yeses from Lukaku and Frattesi, he expects them to reject Milan

After the double assault by the Rossoneri, the Viale della Liberazione club reacted to avoid the insult. That's how...

Inter now focuses on the will of Romelu Lukaku and Davide Frattesi. After the double assault by Milan, which can count on the money from the sale of Tonali while the Nerazzurri have empty coffers (and are unable to buy without sales), the viale della Liberazione club has not raised the white flag. Above all on Big Rom's stay in Milan. The Belgian, who in recent days had been probed through Chelsea as well as by Juventus, had reaffirmed his strong bond with the Nerazzurri shirt and his willingness to stay at Pinetina. Concept reaffirmed even when a proposal of 25 million euros a year was made to him (complete with the purchase of the card, owned by the Blues) by Al Hilal. Inter know that negotiations with Boehly's men won't be easy at all. especially now that there are two clubs that have expressed their willingness to buy the Belgian, but to get a new loan, he focuses on the choice made by the player and his ability to impose it. In his career he has always succeeded ... 

ANOTHER SCENARIO

On Frattesi the matter is more complex: with him there is a general agreement on the engagement, ditto on the evaluation with Sassuolo (around 35 million, including the price tag of Mulattieri, valued at 8-9 million and requested by Sampdoria and Bologna). As far as the Roman midfielder is concerned, however, the bond is less strong than Lukaku. Here the risk of encountering a new Bremer case, long-promised husband of Inter last summer and then moved from Turin to Juventus, is strong. Because without the immediate sale of Brozovic, Inter don't have the money to fight back against Milan which therefore has a cleared highway against Sassuolo. Despite the excellent relationship with the CEO neroverde Carnevali, Marotta, Ausilio and Baccin can only be helped by Frattesi, if he says he prefers the Nerazzurri destination (but will he really do it?), or from a quick agreement with Al Nassr for Brozovic. Otherwise it will be overtaking and mockery of the Devil.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

The timing wasn’t right to sell then though, I mean as an ambitious football club you don’t sell your best player right after winning a CL when your objectives have to be looking to build on that and compete with Man City and Liverpool in the league.

Tuchel and Marina would of got slated for letting such a thing happen. Just like how Boehly & co should be getting slated for letting him walk out the door so easily. 

If we could of got Kante to stay on lowered wages and a 1 year plus 1 extension he would of been useful to have around. Undoubtedly. Would suit Poch’s philosophy down to the ground. I don’t think he would of been difficult to convince but project sign everyone under the age of 21 and hope in 5 years time it bears fruit is in full swing. Even letting Kovacic go is a huge mistake. 

completely disagree

and the events that transpired have proved me correct when I called it

I am proactive, not reactive

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Ornstein just confirmed this, he's going to City for me

Wouldn't he be wary of going to City when they play with a lone DM and there is already Rodri and (hopefully) Kovacic joining?

We need to move fast on Caicedo. I hope plenty of groundwork has already been laid, so we can have the move sealed fast. 

Arsenal won't hesitate to go in hard for him, if they lose Rice, which seems to be the case.