Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

I am sure its bullshit, but......

Transfer: Real Madrid now willing to sell Pochettino’s top target for £68m

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/20/transfer-real-madrid-now-willing-sell-pochettinos-top-target-for-68m/

Real Madrid are now willing to listen to offers of around £68 million for Chelsea target Aurelien Tchouameni to leave the club.

The 23-year-old has struggled to impress at Real Madrid since he joined from AS Monaco for around £86 million last summer.

The France international was signed as a replacement for Toni Kroos but failed to displace the German and Eduardo Camavinga in his side last campaign.

The 2022 FIFA World Cup finalist fell down the pecking order as the campaign progressed, starting just 17 of 39 club games since the turn of the year.

As a result, Real Madrid are hoping to cash in on the 22-cap France international before his transfer value suffers a drop.

They are prepared to let go of their holding midfielder for £68 million to recoup most of their initial investment.

El Nacional reports that Chelsea manager Mauricio Pochettino is said to be keeping a close eye on Tchouameni as he aims to refresh his midfield.

Edited by Vesper

Clear out will be a huge suceess if we manage atleast 10-12 of the below sales.

Will raise close to 400mn in sales and Todd will come out as a genius.

Kova - 25-30mn - Man City

Mount - 60mn - Man Utd

Havertz - 60-70mn - Arsenal

Mendy - 25mn - Saudi

KK - 25mn - Saudi

Ziyech - 15mn - Saudi

Auba - 5mn - Saudi

Gallagher - 50mn - Newcastle or Tottenham

Maatsen - 15-20mn - Burnley

Cucu - 35-40mn - Newcastle

Kante - Free - Saudi

Azpi - Free - Release if required, He is a club legend but he is finished

RLC - 15mn - Lazio

Lukaku - 50mn - Saudi (The only one that I dont see happening)

Pulisic - 20mn - Newcastle links (Other clubs will bite this bullet considering he is highly marketable)

15 hours ago, ulvhedin said:

How would you guys compare Ugochukwu to Onana and Thuram?

Ugochukwu reminds me  of a less polished, but still POTENTIALLY similar to, down the road, version of Patrick Vieira

Edited by Vesper

A loт of things re happening. Wages would have been a massive problem, if not for the Saudis. I hope we will complete all incoming transfers by the 4th of July. Or at least most of them. Loan outs will probably be dragged on to the end of the window, but the sales should be completed ASAP.

4 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

I hope we will complete all incoming transfers by the 4th of July. 

Don't expect it too much.. We have new manager, he will not even meet many of the players by 4th of July. I expect many decisions will be made after first few weeks/games of pre-season, like who to release or where to strenghten the squad.