Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

hopefully he can turn into a semi Drogba

it's a dice roll, but he all the skills, size, and pace to be a true threat

he seems a press machine too

I think it may be worth the £30-35m gamble

if we are talking £45-50m or more, fuck it

Yup am more optimistic of a new hungry young face, than a Dzeko, Lukaku massive wage comfortable already done it type. Fingers crossed

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

£65m and bye bye Kai

£70m and bye bye Mount

£50m and bye bye Gallagher

£40m and bye bye CuCu

£25m and bye bye KK

£40m and bye bye Sterling

£20m and bye bye Pulisic

£15m and bye bye Ziyech

that's £325m and a lot of salary off the books

we need to keep sterling 

and cucurella will not be sold for 40M pounds and Gallegher for 50M pounds

no chance 

24 minutes ago, Mário César said:

we need to keep sterling 

no chance 

We deffo need to keep sterling, all this youth we need some experience in there aswell.

29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

£65m and bye bye Kai

£70m and bye bye Mount

£50m and bye bye Gallagher

£40m and bye bye CuCu

£25m and bye bye KK

£40m and bye bye Sterling

£20m and bye bye Pulisic

£15m and bye bye Ziyech

that's £325m and a lot of salary off the books

First proposal for Mount was 40m for Kai 50m. We rejected both. Now by reports United is coming with 50m and Arsenal with 60m. That should wrap it. Kai has 2 years left on contract so is definitely more expensive. 

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

First proposal for Mount was 40m for Kai 50m. We rejected both. Now by reports United is coming with 50m and Arsenal with 60m. That should wrap it. Kai has 2 years left on contract so is definitely more expensive. 

probably 55Mpounds for mount and 65M pounds for havertz and thats ok

14 minutes ago, Mário César said:

probably 55Mpounds for mount and 65M pounds for havertz and thats ok

With Bayern and Real interested maybe we can push for more than 60m. Plus he has 2 years left on contract so if he stays one more fine. But if he is smart he will push for other league move because it would be much easier for him. In Arsenal he may continue to struggle. 

About Mount with just one year left on contract and only United interested would not risk losing all 50m just for 5m. We should accept it. 

5 hours ago, Mário César said:

we need to keep sterling 

no chance 

well this is bottom line

keep Sterling

Mount £60m

Gallagher £40m

Kai £60m

Kova £35m

CuCu £30m

KK £25m 

Pulisic £20m

Ziyech £15m 

RLC £20m

Trevoh £20m

Mendy £15m

Callum Hudson-Odoi £20m

£360m

plus whatever we can get for Rom

anything for him £40m or over and there is £400m total

Edited by Vesper

12 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Brilliant news, did not rate Onana beyond shit housery prospects, really hope this one comes off and we send Kepa the other way.

Yes Onana is underwhelming. Raya as detailed before is too similar to Kepa in terms of reach and confidence-reliance. Mamard and Kobel I really rate. Both would be awesome upgrades 

Onana may not be worth the huge money that Inter would demand but I hope it wasn’t just him or nobody for us. We should still be trying to sign a new #1 and Kepa can remain the guy if we fail to do so. Don’t just settle for him.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Onana may not be worth the huge money that Inter would demand but I hope it wasn’t just him or nobody for us. We should still be trying to sign a new #1 and Kepa can remain the guy if we fail to do so. Don’t just settle for him.

Maignan turned us down

There are 3 top keepers I rate out there

All 3 are hard to pull with no CL

Oblak (because he is 30, & 31yo in January, no CL makes it even harder, as if it takes us 2 or 3 years to get back to high level, he is then deeper into his 30s, and starting to likely lose his prime level, if he is 33, 34)

Giorgi Mamardashvili (1.97m 22 beast, huge uoside but also already experienced) best shot I think

Diogo Costa (only downside is he is only 1.87m, same as Kepa, but he has longer arms and is great with the ball) So many clubs want him

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Maignan turned us down

There are 3 top keepers I rate out there

All 3 are hard to pull with no CL

Oblak (because he is 30, & 31yo in January, no CL makes it even harder, as if it takes us 2 or 3 years to get back to high level, he is then deeper into his 30s, and starting to likely lose his prime level, if he is 33, 34)

Giorgi Mamardashvili (1.97m 22 beast, huge uoside but also already experienced) best shot I think

Diogo Costa (only downside is he is only 1.87m, same as Kepa, but he has longer arms and is great with the ball) So many clubs want him

What about DDG if United sign an expensive new keeper? Only 32 still. Liable for a howler every now and then but apparently still very good from what I gather.

Is he better than what we have?

On 6/16/2023 at 1:08 PM, Mário César said:

well if city can't get gvardiol this year, maybe next year we have a chance

barring some insane turnaround (as in easy top 4 and CL, plus a Domestic p win for extra sauce) Gvardiol is not coming here

he is either Citeh or Real or Barca bound

if it is Barca or Citeh

they instantly have the best CB pair on the planet

Citeh

Josko Gvardiol  
Rúben Dias 

or

Barca

Josko Gvardiol  
Ronald Araújo   

Real would be up there too,

Josko Gvardiol
Éder Militão 

Alaba is left footed like Gvardiol, BUT, if Real does not sort LB, Alaba was the world's best LB back a few years ago, granted both he and Rudiger are on the wrong side of 30

Also watch for Real to maybe maybe make a move for right-footer António Silva, IF they are not happy with Militão and/or Rudiger and if they land left footer Gvardiol, of they fail on Gvardiol, surely they go looking for the left footer to replace Alaba in a couple of years (Bastoni I would wager)

IF Gvaridol stays put until next summer, the best pair for me in 2023/24 is

PSG

Marquinhos  
Milan Skriniar 

although both are right footers. so not perfect in that regard, but Marquinhos has played on the left before

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

What about DDG if United sign an expensive new keeper? Only 32 still. Liable for a howler every now and then but apparently still very good from what I gather.

Is he better than what we have?

I do not want the howler man

officially released

https://www.premierleague.com/news/3537083

Chelsea

Abu, Derrick
Adegoke, Prince
Bakayoko, Tiemoue
Baxter, Nathan
Familia-Castillo, Juan Carlos
Fiabema, Bryan Benjamin

Haigh, Joe Samuel
Lawrence, Henry
McClelland, Sam
Sterling, Dujon Henriques

Thomas Silko, Amari Otieno
Wady, Ethan James
Wareham, Jayden Darren George

so much for this, lolol

Chelsea: Pochettino could unearth his own Haaland in Bryan Fiabema

https://www.footballfancast.com/Chelsea-mauricio-pochettino-erling-haaland-bryan-fiabema/

Chelsea youngster Fiabema could follow in Haaland's footsteps if he gets a chance under Pochettino.

On 15/06/2023 at 11:14, ulvhedin said:

Hasn't Nicolas Jackson failed his medicals during winter with Bournemouth with harmstring issues?

https://www.football-espana.net/2023/06/17/nicolas-jackson-set-for-villarreal-exit-with-Chelsea-set-to-activate-e35m-release-clause

Having missed out on a move to the Premier League in January because of a failed medical, Nicolas Jackson now looks set to seal his Villarreal exit over the next few days.

Chelsea have registered their interest in signing Jackson this week, and they could now be set to get their man. According to Fabrizio Romano, they have decided to activate the 21-year-old’s release clause, which is believed to be €35m.

However, Chelsea are hoping to avoid paying the entirety of the fee upfront, with a plan for instalments being discussed. However, with three clubs also interested in signing Jackson, they will have to move fast.

Jackson was set to join AFC Bournemouth in January, although he failed his medical as he was discovered to have had a bad hamstring injury. He stayed at Villarreal for the second half of the 2022-23 season, and he produced an incredible form, scoring nine goals in his last eight matches.

Jackson could be joined in West London by Gabri Veiga, who Chelsea have also registered an interest in signing. However, for Villarreal, they must begin their search for the Senegalese’s replacement.