Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

26 minutes ago, milka said:

Pochettino should to get Bouno from Sevilla despite his 32 age he will be solid for us for 1-2 seasons  instead of  60 millions for Maignan  .

I don't get it myself, we bought a young goalie just play him, we seem to be making a team of kids anyways so what's the difference.

20 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

I don't get it myself, we bought a young goalie just play him, we seem to be making a team of kids anyways so what's the difference.

Slonina is not ready .  He needs a season on loan where he will play a whole season like Courtois in Atlético

This Kephren Thuram looks quite the player but Kone is the one I would love here.

If Liverpool get both.

Fuck me sideways.

Edited by DDA

Boehly made mistakes in the past transfer windows. He has turned over transfers to his directors. No doubt he and the rest of the board sign off on the final deal. This making Boehly and the other owners the bogeyman is getting to be a bit bizarre. We wanted him to hand off football decisions to the football people and he has.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

This Kephren Thuram looks quite the player but Kone is the one I would love here.

If Liverpool get both.

Fuck me sideways.

Kone has been poor this season sadly. He might well find form again, but would be a gamble

10 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Boehly made mistakes in the past transfer windows. He has turned over transfers to his directors. No doubt he and the rest of the board sign off on the final deal. This making Boehly and the other owners the bogeyman is getting to be a bit bizarre. We wanted him to hand off football decisions to the football people and he has.

People have an agenda, everything that happens at this club will be Todd's fault regardless, unless he gets them shiny new toys to brag about they aren't interested.

3 hours ago, Strike said:

I know Ziyech transfer is popular narrative but i think they're just flexing the cash freed up by Messi leaving 

a bit of both I would say

plus IF (a big if and the only true negative I could really find and my main reason for not having him at the top of my list) Ugarte learns to not be so rash

they will have a superb young DMF, which has been a huge weakness of theirs for ages. no spine

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Keepers like Onana and Maignan are really great shot stoppers but I wish we’d go after a keeper who’s a superb distributor as well. Onana looks very mediocre in that aspect. 

Diogo Costa looks unbelievable with his feet like Ederson or Allison but would apparently cost near Kepa money which we obviously will never do again.

plus Costa is deffo on the short side (same height as Kepa, but does have longer arms), his aerial presence is not immense

Fun thing is it was quite in open text that our board had picked Mendy over Maignan for some particular reasons, so funny to see us supposedly going the other direction.

Plus, reading about Caicedo asking price is over 100 milion it's hard not to laugh. Hope Todd is having his wallet deep in pant's pocket and will finally steer away from his beloved freaking Brighton as far as possible. Well, maybe return Cucu first, but nothing more.

Edited by Vegetable