Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Roman, Boehly, Tuchel, and Potter are all at fault for this current shit.  Roman and his regime for not resigning Rudigar and AC, that was a big loss in leadership. Stop making one party faultless and the other scapegoat. 

Edited by Clockwork

2 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Roman, Boehly, Tuchel, and Potter are all at fault for this current shit.  Roman and his regime for not resigning Rudigar and AC, that was a big loss in leadership. Stop making one party faultless and the other scapegoat. 

Lets not forget it was Roman who hired Lampard the first time 💀

The last few years of the Roman Empire were really not that great tbh. 

CL win did cover a lot of problems. 

3 minutes ago, gdlk said:

Just to Tuchel haters, how much finals he played with Chelsea? 

I do not see Tuchel haters here. I see people that do keep in mind that he threw the players under the bus during preseason and did not want to work with the new owners. Tuchel created the reasons he was let go, just as he did at all previous clubs. I will always remember our run through the CL with him fondly. I will also remember how much he stepped up to stabilize the club during the sale of the club. He has flaws and those flaws came out pretty hard during the end of his tenure. I will always wish him well.

34 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Tuchel lost to current last place Southhampton and Dinamo Zagreb, you actually out of your mind if you didn't think where this was going. Some serious revisionist going on. 

Potter appointment had a short turnaround actually. Tuchel was not going to survive the whole season. 

We can have all the opinions possible, as we'll never found out. In his sacking season he didn't lose two games in a row (actually always winning next game), in CL winning season lost to Brentford also. But where do you think a single lose to Southampton was going? You anticipated a record worst performance in last 25 years from this?  "Turnaround" after single game lost? And it's not like Potter didn't lose to Southampton as well.

Anyway, it's not about Tuchel as I said. No "elite" manager is drawing to Forest (with all respect), getting battered by Brighton, Fulham or Leeds with this squad. Or at least isn't making easy things super hard. No elite manager is sticking to players who fail every game and hopes that we will win by their individual effort as we have no serious tactics in place. And I'm quite sure any elite manager is doing to at least some of our summer signings the same thing that Tuchel did to Rudiger. Meanwhile the most expensive pack in history is just wasted and Championship-level for now. 

39 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lol, the club is now so shit that we are turning on each other!

just chillax mates!

Hugs..... Pass it on - Page 16 - ReachOut Forums - 318506

Particularly sad thing is it stared to be full blown during the managerial change and that's one of the things that irritates me the most - we had all lost with the "vision" bs. 

Edited by Vegetable

4 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Roman and his regime for not resigning Rudigar and AC, that was a big loss in leadership. 

Don't know why people often put Christensen in the same category as Rudiger. He was not even regular starter in best period under Tuchel. It was Azpi, Silva, Rudiger. Not to mention he never proved here he is capable of playing at high level in 4 atb. 

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Don't know why people often put Christensen in the same category as Rudiger. He was not even regular starter in best period under Tuchel. It was Azpi, Silva, Rudiger. Not to mention he never proved here he is capable of playing at high level in 4 atb. 

Christensen has been better than Rudigar, Barca fans absolutely love him. Should have been valued more at Chelsea.

Also AC had shown more promise in a back 4 when both on form, AC was phenomenal at the Euros with Denmark in a back 4, while Rudigar was back to his sus self with Germany.

Edited by Clockwork

10 hours ago, Clockwork said:

What is the opinion of Sofyan Amrabet?

I am a bit hesitant because if we buy him this summer we only get 3 sub 30yo seasons (and DMFs tend to, on average, blow out and plummet post 30yo) out of him (so if we give him 2, 3 seasons and he is a  bust we will get so little compared to what we paid for him, as he will be 29 or 30yo), plus he is very non creative, zero goals, zero assists in almost 3000 minutes this season

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

I am a bit hesitant because if we buy him this summer we only get 3 sub 30yo seasons (and DMFs tend to, on average, blow out and plummet post 30yo) out of him (so if we give him 2, 3 seasons and he is a  bust we will get so little compared to what we paid for him, as he will be 29 or 30yo), plus he is very non creative, zero goals, zero assists in almost 3000 minutes this season

He is a true DMF, type of player that would drop deep be almost a CB and provide physical presence in midfield. Depends on the price, i wouldn’t mind him so it can allow Enzo more freedom. 

Højlund Is definitely the most exciting ST out there; technical ability, elite athleticism, size, etc. If Poch is appointed, could be a great manager to work with. 

DM? Romeo Lavia, is a very fascinating. So is Ugarte and Zubimendi.

GK? Mamardashvili, is in that Cech and Courtois mould; tall and robust GK that bring a presence in the box. Diogo Costa is in the mould Allison and Ederson. 

Edited by Clockwork

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

He is a true DMF, type of player that would drop deep be almost a CB and provide physical presence in midfield. Depends on the price, i wouldn’t mind him so it can allow Enzo more freedom. 

Don't see him "improving" our midfield that much.   If we're really doing a rebuild, might be better off going after Lavia or Ugarte, let them build a partnership with Enzo for the next 5+ years.