Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

13 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

ecae777130fe6a8f24432a3693aeb02d.gif

Don’t know if we still do it now but hope we still have the obligation for players to learn english in their contracts.something that doesnt happen with some south americans and hinders their chances of settling here.

probably the most exciting transfer since Oscar…hopefully pans out better in the long run.

Just a note Chelsea can only add three players to the Champions League squad from the January transfers. With Jorginho and Ziyech leaving I don't think anyone now needs removing but still only three can be added so who will they be?

I'd assume Mudryk and Enzo are locks given they are the "star buys".

I would think the last spot would be between Felix and Badiashile. I'm thinking they'll go with Felix, but if we do that we'll have to hope Fofana can get fit or Koulibaly starts to find some form.

19 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Where can i read more about that? 

I heard it on some podcast from one of the bazillions sites I visit from link aggregators

I was hunting for info on what exactly was Wyss doing as part owner (I always admired Wyss politically, he is a lefty like me)

let me see if I can find it

see this for his politics

Swiss Billionaire Quietly Becomes Influential Force Among Democrats

Hansjörg Wyss, who recently dropped his bid to buy Tribune Publishing, has been a leading source of difficult-to-trace money to groups associated with Democrats.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/03/us/politics/hansjorg-wyss-money-democrats.html

30dc-donate1-superJumbo.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp

Edited by Vesper

What is also fantastic to see is the desire to join Chelsea. Mudryk, Enzo - our superstar signings and both wanted this move and believe in the project. We may be sitting in middle of the League table this season, no CL football certainty but the future is sooo bright.