Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

8 hours ago, mkh said:

If Osimhen wants to choose money & irrelevancy over making history with Chelsea, then that’s his issue. It also shows you what kind of mindset he has

Our stance has been clear so NO ONE can blame our owners/sporting directors — everyone else has accepted it but Osimhen.

History making isn’t as sexy these days. Social media, shorter attention spans, more fragmented fame — people are less universally known now when they hit the top, and for less time. We don’t discuss legends who were here 5 yr ago. Money over lEgAcY in these ages is wise imo. Rather the money than be the 30th cfc hero or smth. The rewards aren’t there the same way anymore for having aura. It’s not worth it. In what world is coming here vs Saudi wise. 

Edited by IMissEden

6 hours ago, Strike said:

At least he's off the books for this season.  

Funny thing is, even with Kepa's limitations, he's still a better keeper than Sanchez.

I still don't get how Sanchez is the #1 keeper, he wouldn't be more than 3rd choice at any other side going for top 4 

1 minute ago, Reddish-Blue said:

At least he's off the books for this season.  

Funny thing is, even with Kepa's limitations, he's still a better keeper than Sanchez.

I still don't get how Sanchez is the #1 keeper, he wouldn't be more than 3rd choice at any other side going for top 4 

Kepa might be better than Sanchez in many ways, but history reminds me how kepa is THE worst keeper when it comes to coming out to get the ball or box it. He always used to miss it or reach late etc it was an extremely scary watch, every game.

With Sanchez, any shot from outside the box is possibly a goal as he is terrible at movement intelligence. Kepa is not wayyy better here but Sanchez just stands and watches goals happen.

Out scouting department wants ball playing keepers but never buys one. I don't know what that's about. Baffling.

2 hours ago, IMissEden said:

Great profiling 

Mods is there any way to ignore/block certain posters? 

This one has developed a crush on me and literally just follows me around like a puppy dog trying to get my attention. 

13 hours ago, Strike said:

Still on the books 

Kepa 

Petrovic 

Chalobah 

Chilwell

Casadei

Carney

Sterling

Broja 

Lukaku 

I’m sure I’ve missed few more that need to be off 

D Fofana, Angelo, Havey Vale, Washington, Tino Anjorin (will be gone soon)

EDIT: forgot about Alex Matos

Edited by ulvhedin

37 minutes ago, Thor said:

This one has developed a crush on me and literally just follows me around like a puppy dog trying to get my attention. 

Yes. Go into your profile - Ignored Users - add Ignored names 

2 hours ago, ulvhedin said:

D Fofana, Angelo, Havey Vale, Washington, Tino Anjorin (will be gone soon)

EDIT: forgot about Alex Matos

We should be more worried about selling off Sterling/Chilwell/Chalobah/Badiashile (to make way for a better CB). 

2 hours ago, Thor said:

He’s a scout, he got a 1 million quid signing  bonus, take it as a compliment you must be the new up and coming lad 😂

If any reports of what VO is doing are true, this is doppelLukaku or worse. If owners are still going to pursue him I'm losing all the faith I've got left. Don't know about England, but in many countries deliberately ruining the company you own is pretty much a felony.

Mamar to Liverpool done. A week or two ago when this rumor started I thought it was a brilliant, forward thinking move for Liverpool. Allison would play one final season and then ride off into the Saudi sunset and they’d have the ready made replacement all sewn up.

But then two days ago Allison came out and said he was very happy at Liverpool and wants to stay for many more years. So how does this move make any sense? They going to have 2 world class keepers at once with one riding the bench every week?

Just now, Pizy said:

Mamar to Liverpool done. A week or two ago when this rumor started I thought it was a brilliant, forward thinking move for Liverpool. Allison would play one final season and then ride off into the Saudi sunset and they’d have the ready made replacement all sewn up.

But then two days ago Allison came out and said he was very happy at Liverpool and wants to stay for many more years. So how does this move make any sense? They going to have 2 world class keepers at once with one riding the bench every week?

Rather have 2 world class ones than 6 average ones like we do.

Surely they are gonna offload Alisson now sooner rather than later. I will never forgive clownlake for passing up on Mamar 3 windows in a row when he was there for the taking and signing petro, sanchez, penders, jorgensen for over 70m in the meantime.

I don't want that money hungry Osimhen, you can tell from a mile off he doesn't want a loan just so he can secure the cash, won't give a fuck afterwards about performing.

Edited by TheHulk