Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It's the media and their agenda again, everything with them is blown way out of proportion for clicks and likes. Even Carragher on MNF had his own agenda and thinks he knows what is going on when he actually knows fuck all, simple as that.

The only thing you should believe in the papers is the date

It’s getting annoying as fuck now. All the English pundits and press that have slaughtered us for the past couple of seasons for not having top quality are now slaughtering us for wanting to move out the subpar players and get genuine quality.

If the players we were trying to get rid of weren’t English then none of these jokers would care. 

It as if none of these people have watched Sterling or Chilwell over the past 2 years. 

51 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Get the fuck out already if so.

Like almost all of us, I was against signing Sterling. Like almost all of us I want to see him find a new club. Unlike anyone else I know, I thought the game last season where he missed chances, blazed a free kick almost into the upper tier of The Shed closer to the corner flag than the goal post, and pulled rank to take a penalty only to produce the worst spot kick in the history of mankind, was all deliberate. I really feel he did those things intentionally for some reason.

So, I'm not here to defend Raheem Sterling but, in fairness, the manager has left him no choice but to want to leave. When you are told that you will earn zero minutes at a club, deciding that you want to leave is hardly surprising. There's no call for us to think that if that's his attitude, he can go then. His attitude is exactly the right one and, not only that, is exactly how we all want him to feel.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

23 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

Damn I hope that clears a lot up for the media that have been talking shit all week including Obi Mikel. I’m getting tired of hearing him

It won't. Only one journalist asked a question about the football match. The rest were all asking leading questions angling for replies which will feed the next bunch garbage they're going to produce for their various outlets.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

9 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Like almost all of us, I was against signing Sterling. Like almost all of us I want to see him find a new club. Unlike anyone else I know, I thought the game last season where he missed chances, blazed a free kick almost into the upper tier of The Shed closer to the corner flag than the goal post, and pulled rank to take a penalty complete the produce the worst spot kick in the history of mankind, was all deliberate. I really feel he did those things intentionally.

So, I'm not here to defend Raheem Sterling but, in fairness, the manager has left him no choice but to want to leave. When you are told that you will earn zero minutes at a club, deciding that you want to leave is hardly surprising. There's no call for us to think that if that's his attitude, he can go then. His attitude is exactly the right one and, not only that, is exactly how we all want him to feel.

Sterling when he cares is class above Mudryk and Madueke, but when problem is he doesn't care 80 % of the time

4 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

It won't. Only one journalist asked a question about the football match. The rest were all asking leading questions angling for replies which will feed the next bunch garbage they're going to produce for their various outlets.

You are 100% correct. The media has always had it out for us they love to see us fail more than any other team. I don’t get it.

24 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

🚨🔵 Raheem Sterling and Ben Chilwell are now officially OUT of Chelsea project as they are training apart from first team.

Enzo Maresca: “I just try to be honest… I told Raheem he’s going to struggle to get minutes with us. Chilly, he’s going to struggle here too”.

With thanks to Chilly for his contribution to the Champions League win, it is the right time for him to move on.

6 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

Sterling when he cares is class above Mudryk and Madueke, but when problem is he doesn't care 80 % of the time

I agree that he is better than the players you name but that obviously can't be the criteria for representing Chelsea. It's a sadness that our squad has been so weak that selecting Raheem has often been the right choice. We have better options now.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

7 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

You are 100% correct. The media has always had it out for us they love to see us fail more than any other team. I don’t get it.

We are on their doorstep for most journalists.clubs outside of London for the most part just have regional press who don't dare piss off their readers. We arent really hated by general football fans more than the usual anti-London lot,we are hated by Victimpool fans like Arsenal were and Man City are now because we upset them by breaking their belief that when Man U don't win the League it should only be them.

There is far too many ex-Liverpool players on sports channels now..Souness and Hansen were fine,Thompson was as terrible as his perm in his playing days with his never veiled bias but atleast they won league titles..

Carragher,Murphy,Redknapp,Collymore..none.

Sterling was gone as soon as he released that 'poor me' statement. 

If every player did that when they're not performing/in favour the whole professional game would collapse. He needs to realise its a team sport, and not all about him

Sterling drove the final nail in his coffin with that statement in the media on opening day.but he was already dead to us really.

I don't see him clinging to our leg like a homesick turd though despite the mind boggling salary he's on and think we'd prefer to take a substantial loss than have him lingering. Lots of clubs in the Prem either in London or close enough he can be easy travel to his family if thats what he still wants.

Edited by Duppy Conqueror

On Felix, wouldn't have been my choice to sign but I have a lot of respect for someone who has a big name and reputation, to accept that he needed a fresh start and was willing to do what he needed to ensure that happened.

I don't think his loan spell here was particularly great, but I also don't think it was poor either and in fairness to him he did show signs of bright sparks and a bit of flair in what was a really turbulent and depressing period at the club.

Absolutely no question of the raw talent he possesses. It's up to him to have the right attitude and be in the right environment with the right coach capable of extracting that. There's been so many questions in the media recently of players on long contracts and the negatives of that, but in Felix's case, a new permanent home might be just the thing he needs. It's not too late for him to realise that potential.

Fuck Sterling. Never felt like a Chelsea player. His performances on the pitch proved that, not passing in obvious positions and trying to dribble past every man and his dog. He’s as selfish as it gets and is showing his true colours by throwing his toys out of the pram. I hate to break it to you pal.. you're not as good as you think you are.