Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We are in talks to sign Pedro Neto

Very direct, very dangerous wide player. But am I mistaken or hasn’t he been injury prone these last couple of years?

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Very direct, very dangerous wide player. But am I mistaken or hasn’t he been injury prone these last couple of years?

EXTREMELY injury prone. Not sure why the club keeps doing this. I like him a lot as a player, but just dont see this ending well

7RMOK9p.png

Edited by calculatingInfinity

2 minutes ago, calculatingInfinity said:

EXTREMELY injury prone. Not sure why the club keeps doing this. I like him a lot as a player, but just dont see this ending well

7RMOK9p.png

Jesus. That’s Wes Fofana like.

4 hours ago, Thor said:

Is it me or are all the Bulgarian supporters on here sad sacks? 

We have watched Chelsea  winning big trophies every  year  ,  been competitive you specialy  not so you don't know that time  so you living in some ilussion that everything with the team is ok so shut up  . Only true supporters  can see that the club is shit  everyone else is just muppet of Clownlake  if pretend everything is fine 

Edited by milka

Surely this signing spells the end of one of our current wide players? Either Sterling or Mudryk have to go or one of them is never seeing the pitch. 

BREAKING: Chelsea reach agreement with Wolverhampton Wanderers to sign Pedro Neto. Fee €60m + €3m addons. 24yo Portugal international winger set to undergo medical soon before completing transfer from @TheAthleticFC after @FabriceHawkins

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Surely this signing spells the end of one of our current wide players? Either Sterling or Mudryk have to go or one of them is never seeing the pitch. 

Madueke to Newcastle probably. Which makes me sad.