Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

48 minutes ago, Strike said:

Best player right now. If they can convince her, this would be a landmark signing.

It could also tip the scales in Women’s Champions League. I hope they can convince her.

10 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Need to give Angelo another Loan at Strasbourg maybe in another 40 games this coming season he actually manages to score a goal.

He played a very interesting RWB/B2B hybrid role in Strasbourg. I understand it's not so fancy on transfermarkt stats but he is indeed a massive talent.

10 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

He played a very interesting RWB/B2B hybrid role in Strasbourg. I understand it's not so fancy on transfermarkt stats but he is indeed a massive talent.

interesting esp since he is left footed and RWB. Transfermarkt has him listed as either right or left attacker in every game for Strasbourg. Do you think he could be converted into a (inverted) right or left back for us given that his pathway in attack is pretty much blocked? 

If Gallagher ends up staying I don’t know how we can possibly keep all these midfielders happy after the reporting that Andrey Santos will stay. Many of our fans seem to forget that Chukwameka should be back to full fitness to start the season as well and he looked super promising before his big injury. And I have no clue what the purpose of Ugochukwu is if both Lavia and Santos are here as the #6’s.

For deep sitting DM: Lavia, Andrey Santos, Ugochukwu

For more box to box #8’s: Gallagher, Enzo, Caicedo, Chukwameka, Casadei

Feels at least like 2 of those have to go. 

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

We should be all over this..

Yoro 100% fits the exact profile of player our club loves (teenager with massive potential and huge future transfer value) but apparently has a ton of suitors after him. Would probably be a very tough one to pull off.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

If Gallagher ends up staying I don’t know how we can possibly keep all these midfielders happy after the reporting that Andrey Santos will stay. Many of our fans seem to forget that Chukwameka should be back to full fitness to start the season as well and he looked super promising before his big injury. And I have no clue what the purpose of Ugochukwu is if both Lavia and Santos are here as the #6’s.

For deep sitting DM: Lavia, Andrey Santos, Ugochukwu

For more box to box #8’s: Gallagher, Enzo, Caicedo, Chukwameka, Casadei

Feels at least like 2 of those have to go. 

Think you may be right. We've got the numbers, but quality as well as characteristics are all over the place.

Also, I've heard Lavia listed in every MD position, and the one time he played for us he was employed a bit higher up, if I recall.

Carney played his best as a left winger IMO.

Ugo better be shy, unsettled, whatever because if that's his game better getting rid of ASAP.

Casadei looks very green and/or not good enough have to say.
Andrey Santos is still a pretty big gamble as he was not that dominant in Brazil.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

interesting esp since he is left footed and RWB. Transfermarkt has him listed as either right or left attacker in every game for Strasbourg. Do you think he could be converted into a (inverted) right or left back for us given that his pathway in attack is pretty much blocked? 

I haven't seen too much from him, but in Strasbourg his role reminded me on what Cancelo did for City in his prime 1-2 seasons: carry the ball from box to box, often coming to middle of the pitch and creating chances. In such system, definetly can work, but requires suitable CM and CB around. Not sure how Maresca's system will be, but Angelo is very gifted, I wouldn't be surprised if we found a way to utilize him.