Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Romano already said that United wanted a break clause in January and Chelsea said no to that for Cucurella loan deal.  Why would we agree to bring him back in January?   

I did not see that

makes sense to reject that shit 

FUCK those  Mancs

I hope they choke on a bag of Glazer cocks

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I did not see that

makes sense to reject that shit 

FUCK those  Mancs

I hope they choke on a bag of Glazer cocks

They were also offering a 2m loan fee when Chelsea was looking for 5-8m. And I think board is contemplating selling Maatsen in any case if he doesn't sign a new deal

11 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Chalobah and Humphreys still here and nothing indicates they will leave. Both are extra. 

Cucurella I'm OK with him staying because at least he is backup in 4atb. Clearly Poch is not planning to use Maatsen there. In fact, Maatsen could be sacrificed tomorrow because these deals collapsed and he has 10 months on contract. 

Its only Chalobah Humphreys and Sarr who are extras. None seem to be the kind of characters to kick up a fuss. Chalobah to Bayern is still on so hopefully he goes. And Sarr is talking to Fulham, Forest.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Its only Chalobah Humphreys and Sarr who are extras. None seem to be the kind of characters to kick up a fuss. Chalobah to Bayern is still on so hopefully he goes. And Sarr is talking to Fulham, Forest.

In Sarr's case, it would help to get him off the books, saves us 100k a week in wages. 

One of Humphreys/Chalobah are probably fine to stay as we'll need backup at CB throughout the season

Good thing about Palmer is that he should be all ready to go right away having played for City multiple times. Won’t need a long fitness buildup like Lavia. 

Very, very interested to see which position Poch deploys him in. Left, right, #10? 

18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Good thing about Palmer is that he should be all ready to go right away having played for City multiple times. Won’t need a long fitness buildup like Lavia. 

Very, very interested to see which position Poch deploys him in. Left, right, #10? 

I think poch will interchange him with left and right wing with sterling, or could play as a 10 behind Jackson when mudryks fit to have 

Jackson

Mudryk.                   Palmer.                   Sterling

Palmer                    Jackson     sterling/noni

Jackson 

Mudryk.                  Nkunku.                Palmer 

Nukunk.           Jackson.       Palmer

So many options with this player.         

Edited by YorkshireBlue

He's flexible that is the good thing with Palmer, allows Poch to be able to swap the formation as he would of with Nkunku.

Feel like we will see him as the 10 pretty soon and the good thing is he's out on the training field immediately and in the squad for tomorrow

2 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

So are we done? Or can expect anything Today deadline?

Only outgoings by the look of it. Our squad doesn’t need anything else other than a #9 to rotate with NJ which isn’t out there this window.

Think we’ll assess how our forwards look until January and then see if we need a striker.

Personally I hope we're done for incomings.

If we can get several players out today I'll be pretty happy with us going into the season, even if we have to resort to a bunch of loans we'd rather have as sales. Get Poch a clean-slate squad that is well balanced for the games we've got this year. 

50 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Only outgoings by the look of it. Our squad doesn’t need anything else other than a #9 to rotate with NJ which isn’t out there this window.

Think we’ll assess how our forwards look until January and then see if we need a striker.

Has everyone forgot that Broja exists?

10 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Has everyone forgot that Broja exists?

Haven’t forgotten, no. Just going to assume that it’s going to be quite a while before we see him back to his best after such a major injury.