seeing as we ended up biding £100m anyway

we should have just killed this off a month or more ago

major fuckeroo

and NOW

if we try and grab Barella

Inter will demand £100m as they know we can afford it

great job!!!!! 🤬

Just now, Pizy said:

The club might want to wait if they were going to announce that tomorrow. Our fans will be brutal if we announce Tyler Adams around the same time Liverpool announce Caicedo. 

Maybe try to bury it while matches are on on Saturday.

Boehly and his goons better pray Santos comes out playing like prime Dunga this season. 

They have let us down massively on this one. 

I will say though... how could they predict Liverpool were going go come in with a £110m bid... they were actually trying to do a proper negotiating tactic by not being taken to the cleaners. 

This is bid from the Scouse scum has caught everyone by surprise. 

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

I'm not even angry anymore, was obvious something like this would happen, least I won't have to read the garbage spew by some who were defending these idiots. Winstanley and Stewart are 2 dumb yes men, now I understand why Christopher left on first train.

So you finally admit you were lying when you said Boehly was incharge of transfers? Got there in the end!

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I do agree Lavia is very overrated.

Adams however I think will pleasantly surprise a few, although ofcourse not anywhere near to the extent to make up for this.

Lavia is seriously overrated, it says a lot that Pool are willing to pay 110m rather than the amount Southampton are requesting. We need a better alternative.

I absolutely CANNOT hate on Pool

they went full Chels and tossed INSANE cash at the death, like we have done before

this is ALL on the board

I wonder if Christopher Vivell left because of the way we were dicking about on Caicedo

Edited by Vesper

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

So you finally admit you were lying when you said Boehly was incharge of transfers? Got there in the end!

Lie about what. I gave them the benefit of the doubt with all these youngsters coming on high amounts and buying injured championship players like Adam but they are a joke. These 2 we're appointed for exactly what they are 2 yes clowns, it's not just because we lost Caicedo but how amateurish they conducted this whole operation. 

Edited by TheHulk

1 minute ago, DDA said:

The only players we could bring in who would stop us from wanting to smash Bohelys head in are Tchouameni or Barella.. and Barella isn't a DM right?

He’s not a pure DM but gets stuck in and pops up everywhere. He’s a lot like Verratti.

I don’t even care anymore, we need to be going around to every big club that’s got a top DM and offering a mega price even if they aren’t technically “available.” Make them say no or make the player say no.

Go to Inter and make an offer for Barella. Go to Bayern and offer for Kimmich. Go to Madrid and offer for Tcho.

Make these clubs say no to £100m when they aren’t doing nearly as well financially as top PL clubs are.

Just now, Thor said:

All you do is complain. 

We have had a fantastic transfer window. Not dropping 110m on a DM is not the be all and end all. 

I don't care about dropping 110m but we should've paid 100 a month or two ago and see what happens, if someone came with a high offer fair enough but now we look like a bunch of idiots.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

He’s not a pure DM but gets stuck in and pops up everywhere. He’s a lot like Verratti.

I don’t even care anymore, we need to be going around to every big club that’s got a top DM and offering a mega price even if they aren’t technically “available.” Make them say no or make the player say no.

Go to Inter and make an offer for Barella. Go to Bayern and offer for Kimmich. Go to Madrid and offer for Tcho.

Make these clubs say no to £100m when they aren’t doing nearly as well financially as top PL clubs are.

Kimmich would be the dream but I'm not sure he is what we need. He is similar to Enzo?

It's time to tempt Madrids hand for Tchouameni... 

It really is time. 

26 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

He and his agent were in London waiting for us and we fucked it up. 3 months of procrastinating our most important target whilst our time was managed scouting 13 year olds in South America. 

No bigger L in transfer history. 

bit hyperbolic

especially as he went for an insane £110m

and I will give you one that was far worse

Lukaku

and another

the biggest

de Bruyne sold with no buyback