Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 minutes ago, lucio said:

Gallagher and cucarella must leave 

Already seeing talk of Maatsen going back on loan to Burnley so I don’t think there’s any way Cucu is sold. And tbf, I think he deserves a chance to turn things around.

Gallagher seems completely determined to stay here so unless Poch tells him he’s not in his plans he’s going to stay.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Already seeing talk of Maatsen going back on loan to Burnley so I don’t think there’s any way Cucu is sold. And tbf, I think he deserves a chance to turn things around.

Gallagher seems completely determined to stay here so unless Poch tells him he’s not in his plans he’s going to stay.

Both awful players and need to be shown the door 

Lukaku will go either to Juve or the Saudis, and for CHO there seems to be sufficient interest to make the move happen some time in the next weeks.

Other than that it's a bit worrying things have gotten really quiet for Ziyech after the Saudi move collapsed and even more concerning that there have been zero rumors about Malang Sarr going anywhere. Has Sarr even returned to Cobham for training with the rest of the discarded group or is he injured?

4 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Gallagher isn't awful, he gets this stigma that he runs around like a headless chicken, but people forget he only looked like that because he seemed to be the only player that gave a shit last year, and was pressing on his own constantly, I'll take a player that willing to put 110% effort in all game every game, than some flashy lazy cunt.

Nah he’s no 0 composure or technical ability. He can’t control a football. He has to play like a maniac to compensate for his complete lack of skill. He’s probably the worst midfielder I’ve seen at Chelsea 

it’s nice that he cares more than the others but you can’t be handing starts to passion merchants with no other qualities 

26 minutes ago, lucio said:

Both awful players and need to be shown the door 

In an ideal world, perhaps. But I can’t see any clubs paying the sort of prices we’d ask for either. Again, I’m fine seeing if Cucu can recapture the Brighton form that made us buy him in the first place. Gallagher I couldn’t really be bothered about leaving. Cherki would be an instant upgrade on him.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

In an ideal world, perhaps. But I can’t see any clubs paying the sort of prices we’d ask for either. Again, I’m fine seeing if Cucu can recapture the Brighton form that made us buy him in the first place. Gallagher I couldn’t really be bothered about leaving. Cherki would be an instant upgrade on him.

Chilwell seems more reliable and hall has great potential , as does maatsen. I don’t want cucarella taking their game time 

1 hour ago, lucio said:

Nah he’s no 0 composure or technical ability. He can’t control a football. He has to play like a maniac to compensate for his complete lack of skill. He’s probably the worst midfielder I’ve seen at Chelsea 

it’s nice that he cares more than the others but you can’t be handing starts to passion merchants with no other qualities 

Sorry but no, can't control a ball is absolute bullshit, he's a professional football player, he like every other player last season had a shit one, the Gallagher at palace had plenty of technical ability that's a cop out, he will suprise alot of people this season.

2 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Sorry but no, can't control a ball is absolute bullshit, he's a professional football player, he like every other player last season had a shit one, the Gallagher at palace had plenty of technical ability that's a cop out, he will suprise alot of people this season.

No , I watched his highlights at palace. Fuckall technical ability. Just charging around , losing his balance. Running through players not past them. 0 impressive passes, and that was supposed to be his best.  One thing he did well there was win the ball back and chip in with a few goals. 
he’d be ok if you are a team hoping to finish 11th and average 32% possession a game. For our ambitions he’s absolute shite 

https://thedailybriefing.io/i/135265253/rb-leipzig

Xavi Simons to RB Leipzig, here we go! An agreement has been completed for the Dutch midfielder to join on loan from PSG until June 2024. His medical will be within next 24 hours then it’ll be time to sign the contract. NO buy option clause, as previously reported, he’ll go back to PSG next summer. Xavi and his agent are already in Leipzig.