Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

7 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Another player in their prime, I honestly think that Saudi is a long term threat if they don't lose interest in this project. Money wins in the end, always, it just might take a while.

They may attract some top players here or there by paying way over the odds in salary but overall no matter who they sign I don't think their league will ever gain a big following outside the Middle East and maybe some parts of Africa and Asia. The football culture and tradition is just rooted too deep for Europeans to start paying close attention to the Saudi League, let alone become fans of those clubs.

The league overall isn't a big threat IMO but my guess would be they'll try to build up the 4 state backed clubs (Al Nassr, Al Hilal, Al Ittihad and Al Ahli) over the next few years and if some variation of a breakaway European Super League ever becomes a topic of discussion again they'll somehow try to weasel those clubs into it by putting lots and lots of money on the table for everyone else. That's my main worry with the Saudis at the moment.

1 minute ago, lucio said:

Are we really pursuing some pedo for our satellite club before getting a midfielder ? 

Most of these transfer rumors turn out to be false. 

This one sounds true as the squad already exists.

4 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I really thought when they came with a £35m offer, there was a deal there. I hope they know what they are doing try to squeeze everything they can out of Inter

They made it to the final of CL and are going to sell Onana. So yes we need to squeeze them out. 

I'm glad that the board are now playing harder then before, because we used to get taken by chumps by these Italian clubs. 

Just now, Special Juan said:

Ben Jacobs said Poch will speak one to one with Levi who could well be given an instant starting spot

Koulibaly is gone. 

Chalobah likely to be sold too. 

Silva is fucking 40. 

Fofana is injury prone and by extensive purposes has been hit or miss performance wise. 

Badiashile can play RCB to accommodate you at LCB if needed. 

5 reasons then and there to give Colwill some assurances. 

Wonder how Poch gives assurances while simultaneously having the line that you get paid to train not to play. I think all he can tell him is he will be treated as a senior player the same as everyone else and he views him as in serious contention the same as the others, likes the type of player he is etc.

Edited by Mhsc

12 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Koulibaly is gone. 

Chalobah likely to be sold too. 

Silva is fucking 40. 

Fofana is injury prone and by extensive purposes has been hit or miss performance wise. 

Badiashile can play RCB to accommodate you at LCB if needed. 

5 reasons then and there to give Colwill some assurances. 

Barring Silva he's better than them all

34 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I really thought when they came with a £35m offer, there was a deal there. I hope they know what they are doing try to squeeze everything they can out of Inter

Too right, no matter what’s said, we DO have the financial power to banish to the reserves, hopefully the penny has dropped with Inter and Rom.

Board moving to redemption arc.

I don't want him to end up at Inter tbh. Doesn't deserve it. They can put forward a proper package or they can fuck off and he either ends career in reserves or moves to whoever will put up something sensible for him, PL clubs need to stop propping up these poor-ass clubs who are robbing us blind over and over so they can finally sink.