Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Just now, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I doubt that is possible. I would actually celebrate Rom agreeing to terminate his contract.

I think we'll be able to work something. People have to remember this clown left Inter the first time as he had done two years in Italy and didn't want to pay the higher tax rate. 

I absolutely want to get rid of him, as I even went absolutely mental when he was linked/signed in 2021. However, we shouldn't be idiotic and give him away. 

The guy, if pressed, I reckon will go to Saudi for the dollars if there money is there; which it most likely will be owing to the zero income tax rate. 

19 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

With the next outgoing, our Current Players page will just be one page on the forum. The bloat reduction has been much swifter than I thought possible!

it is unbelievable what has been happening with our squad, but I am not sad with all these departures 

the exits are of players we can live without, not of irrecoverable players 

it is necessary and gives us a lot of money to make our squad better than last season

the most important thing is that we need players who want to be in Chelsea

besides, without UCL we don't need a large squad 

6 minutes ago, Mário César said:

it is unbelievable what has been happening with our squad, but I am not sad with all these departures 

the exits are of players we can live without, not of irrecoverable players 

it is necessary and gives us a lot of money to make our squad better than last season

the most important thing is that we need players who want to be in Chelsea

besides, without UCL we don't need a large squad 

The principal reason we ended up 12 position...lots of turds and mixture of players that doesn't want to be here..with that our performance and level will increase exponentially coming season

5 minutes ago, Alabama said:

The principal reason we ended up 12 position...lots of turds and mixture of players that doesn't want to be here..with that our performance and level will increase exponentially coming season

I believe that, but there were many reasons

problems with contracts, premature firing of Tuchel, a bad pre-season, many injuries (derived from changing the medical department too fast), poor performance of potter and the signings didn't work out (koulibaly and especially cucurella were a failure and fofana had too much time injured)

losing rudiger and christensen at zero cost couldn't have happened, by the way

He has a long way to go, but this kid Whisper has one hell of a leg on him! On the second clip you have to watch it until he takes the free kick from distance. He looks really tall for 17, but no idea how tall the players are he is playing against. I hope he makes it, I would love to keep using the name Whisper.

Barring any last second fuckery (which we know can happen with this new club negotiation group after the Ziyech & Ugarte moves) it really is incredible that we’ve sold off so many unwanted players so quickly and easily.

I thought it would be nearly impossible to move Koulibaly this summer. Mega wages, was only here for 1 season, and he himself had expressed his intent to stay and turn his bad fortunes around at Chelsea. At BEST I thought we could perhaps loan him to a Serie A side.

I figured Ziyech and Mendy would drag on all summer because they’d be merely fallback options for clubs that failed to get their primary targets. And again, thought we’d only be able to loan them.

Mount and Havertz I expected to be kept and used by Poch as squad players. That we’re going to get £120m combined for the two of them is “pinch me in case I’m dreaming” stuff.

The final hurdle we now have in getting rid of the last of the deadwood is finding solutions for Lukaku, Pulisic, RLC, and CHO. And unfortunately these 4 are probably the hardest to move. One of them (Lukaku) is a stubborn asshole and will only accept 1 club. Pulisic will probably have many options but seems perfectly happy to stay and be a squad player so I could see him staying. And CHO & RLC are on massive wages so will be extremely difficult to move permanently. 

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Barring any last second fuckery (which we know can happen with this new club negotiation group after the Ziyech & Ugarte moves) it really is incredible that we’ve sold off so many unwanted players so quickly and easily.

I thought it would be nearly impossible to move Koulibaly this summer. Mega wages, was only here for 1 season, and he himself had expressed his intent to stay and turn his bad fortunes around at Chelsea. At BEST I thought we could perhaps loan him to a Serie A side.

I figured Ziyech and Mendy would drag on all summer because they’d be merely fallback options for clubs that failed to get their primary targets. And again, thought we’d only be able to loan them.

Mount and Havertz I expected to be kept and used by Poch as squad players. That we’re going to get £120m combined for the two of them is “pinch me in case I’m dreaming” stuff.

The final hurdle we now have in getting rid of the last of the deadwood is finding solutions for Lukaku, Pulisic, RLC, and CHO. And unfortunately these 4 are probably the hardest to move. One of them (Lukaku) is a stubborn asshole and will only accept 1 club. Pulisic will probably have many options but seems perfectly happy to stay and be a squad player so I could see him staying. And CHO & RLC are on massive wages so will be extremely difficult to move permanently. 

there are news that milan want again ruben 

about pulisic lyon want him also several italian clubs

my problem is CHO but maybe a english midtable team could want him until the end of the summer

19 minutes ago, Mário César said:

there are news that milan want again ruben 

about pulisic lyon want him also several italian clubs

my problem is CHO but maybe a english midtable team could want him until the end of the summer

Problem is, a midtable PL side couldn’t afford his huge wages unless he just agrees to take a big pay cut in order to start playing football again. 

13 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Which money we will get by selling Zyech? 10M pounds? 

8m I think.

That would be 136m guaranteed. Not sure how good that is, but we might still sell Mount, RLC, Aubameyang and Pulisic. 

Edited by Cosmin