Tomo

Vlahovic has been shit this season

7b7695c9ceece1fa4fd9f7f570af7562.png

plus Juve are not under that much pressure now to sell due to this:

Juventus' 15-point penalty for illicit transfer activity is reversed

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65329536

89d53805c4e8ba4de3e0971a34423578.png

Edited by Vesper

He still just seems a bit too much of a project. And that’s not what we need. We need a finished product of a #9. Someone who can do for us what Haaland has done at City or what RvP did when he went to United. Even what Gabriel Jesus did initially at Arse before he got injured. A striker that can come in, instantly hit the ground running, and look like they’ve been part of the team for years.

Of course there’s no one out there quite at the RvP/Haaland level that’s readily available but there’s gotta be someone better than Vlahovic. He has flop written all over him if we were to spend huge money on him. His talent is there but the production isn’t.

33 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He still just seems a bit too much of a project. And that’s not what we need. We need a finished product of a #9. Someone who can do for us what Haaland has done at City or what RvP did when he went to United. Even what Gabriel Jesus did initially at Arse before he got injured. A striker that can come in, instantly hit the ground running, and look like they’ve been part of the team for years.

Of course there’s no one out there quite at the RvP/Haaland level that’s readily available but there’s gotta be someone better than Vlahovic. He has flop written all over him if we were to spend huge money on him. His talent is there but the production isn’t.

vlahovic is short to us

why paid so much in a juventus flop?

Ornstein says Arse really want Mount in addition to Rice being their priority target. Can you imagine if we finally see the Mount + Rice combo but it’s at our most hated rival instead of here?

There’s surely no way we’d agree to sell him there, right? Liverpool is one thing, but we CANNOT sell him to Arse. I wouldn’t be that bothered if he was sold as long as it was to a club I don’t care about like joining Tuchel at Bayern. But the thought of him regaining his form of the last few years at the one club in world football I hate more than any other? With that awful fan base rubbing it in our faces every week? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I'm happy that combo won't be in Chelsea together. In fact, that was my biggest fear going forward. Also Odegaard I think we all agree is vastly superior player to Mount so can't see him starting there. 

Declan should only ever be joining us as a possible future free transfer. Good player but absolutely bonkers to spend big money on him with the options in the market, and comparatively just not that important in the scheme of things we need to fix in this squad.

3 hours ago, Mário César said:

why?

Toxic fanbase they bring. Any criticism and you'll get an entire fanbase on you. 

Reminds me of the Belgium fans we had on here several years back when any of Hazard, Lukaku, Courtois, or KDB were criticized. 

Rice is nowhere near a £120m player. But if he gives Arse 5-10 years as a stalwart, first on the team sheet player like i think he is it’ll be worth it.

Him being a huge leader/captain can’t be underestimated either. The sort of character you want in your team and something we seriously lack.

6 hours ago, Pizy said:

Can you imagine if we finally see the Mount + Rice combo but it’s at our most hated rival instead of here?

I don't give a toss about tik-tokers superduo playing anywhere, as long it's far away from Chelsea. 

56 minutes ago, lucio said:

£120m for that lump lmao 

Sad part is I wouldn't be surprised, had TB splurged again.

In other transfers terms, I hope we can deepen the De Laurentis connection this summer. TB seems the only person in the world of football that had found some mutual respect with him and Napoli looks like interesting team we could exchange few players with.

Edited by Vegetable