Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am really leaning towards

Rasmus Højlund

turned 20 on Feb 4th, 1.91m tall, super pace, great motor, great presser, already strong, superb positional instincts already

hat trick last night for Denmark

great goals too

especially the first

Yeah sadly for my nation he was a fucking monster last night. Was very impressed by him. 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

the big clubs atm with potential or for sure openings

Real Madrid

Chels (hopefully)

Liverpool (if Klopp packs it in)

PSG

Juve

AC Milan

Inter Milan

Atletico Madrid (perhaps, if Simeone finally packs it in there)

Spuds

If you were Nagelsmann would you take anything other than Chelsea or Liverpool out of that list? Club historical value aside and/or spending power, objectively looking at it, if I were him, I’d take a year out rather than risk further damage with PSG, Serie A in general, Spurs.. well, Spurs. 

Maybe Atletico, maybe, but that would be a real push and hard sell.

Project wise, we are just head and shoulders above every other club that may have a potential managerial position available. Unless Liverpool decide to spend more than the rumoured splash on Jude this summer.

That 1 week we had that included the Dortmund game has 100% bought Potter the rest of the season, sadly. So we’ll have to watch as Conte and Naglesmann become available and go elsewhere whilst we’re stuck with a dude who thinks he’s managing Brighton or some other small club still.

I really don’t see any scenario from this point on where Boehly and Co would decide to sack Potter. If we go out against Real Madrid they’ll just say “eh, it’s Real Madrid. Nobody truly expected us to even get this far.” And there’s not really anything to play for in the PL so those matches are basically training sessions for the players heading into next season.

Unless we lose like 5 straight PL matches and the atmosphere becomes truly toxic again he’s untouchable. And since we have improved a bit lately and have key players fit I don’t see us going in a losing streak.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

That 1 week we had that included the Dortmund game has 100% bought Potter the rest of the season, sadly. So we’ll have to watch as Conte and Naglesmann become available and go elsewhere whilst we’re stuck with a dude who thinks he’s managing Brighton or some other small club still.

I really don’t see any scenario from this point on where Boehly and Co would decide to sack Potter. If we go out against Real Madrid they’ll just say “eh, it’s Real Madrid. Nobody truly expected us to even get this far.” And there’s not really anything to play for in the PL so those matches are basically training sessions for the players heading into next season.

Unless we lose like 5 straight PL matches and the atmosphere becomes truly toxic again he’s untouchable. And since we have improved a bit lately and have key players fit I don’t see us going in a losing streak.

Conte's going back to Italy, that's for sure. 

As for Nagelsmann, why would he bother taking over any club this late in the season?   He'd be way better off to start fresh next season. 

28 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Do miracles come true?

10 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Conte's going back to Italy, that's for sure. 

As for Nagelsmann, why would he bother taking over any club this late in the season?   He'd be way better off to start fresh next season. 

Chance of winning the CL (he had a 100% record this season) & potentially knocking his former employees out in the process.

Edited by LAM09

I can 100% see Tuchel targeting Havertz and Mount and think both would do extremely well at Bayern. Pulisic and Mendy no chance. Bayern can do MUCH better. 

Thing is, we’ll be demanding at least £50m for Mount and probably quite a bit more for Havertz and Bayern are well known for chasing inexpensive deals and free agents. They’ll splash out big money here and there but I can’t see them spending £100m+ on a couple of our players in the same window.

14 hours ago, Pizy said:

No conte please.

Yeah, with the MASSIVE talent advantage Bayern have baked in plus a generally really weak league, Havertz will become the player we all hoped he would do when we bought him. At least in terms of stats. He’d score 25 Bundesliga goals per season quite comfortably.

Which is why we should be asking for a huge fee despite many Chelsea supporters being fine getting rid of him. He’s still young and not even in his prime. Selling him is FAR riskier than selling Mount in my opinion.

27 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Please take havertz

Maybe it is just me and it is another false dawn but has no one else noticed Havertz evolving a bit?

He has demanded and collected more balls than usually, driven the team forward, has become slightly more physical. But most importantly he has begun to take on responsibility. Probably has todo with his revised role in the team but he clearly is our leader in attack now. Taking pens, scoring important goals and most importantly putting in his shift even when things are not going for him.