Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

I understand PSG’s annoyance and anger as well but them briefing journalists that they’re “so furious that they’ll never do business with Chelsea again” is ridiculous. If he is someone you wanted so badly then don’t wait until the final day to move for him. And don’t be cheap bastards trying to get a loan move when you’ve got limitless oil money and a billion pound squad.

Best thing for Ziyech over the remainder of the season is if Potter still gives him minutes as if this saga didn’t happen. And I hope Todd and whoever on the administrative staff that fucked up apologize to him directly and promise that they’ll make his move in the summer as smooth and easy as possible.

7 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

It's better if we send Ziyech to the reserves team, I don't trust him to keep his head down and continue working.

Patethic nonsense. Do you realise he paid for this move out of his own pocket? Who wouldn't want to play with 3 of the best players in the world, even if its for a few months?

2 minutes ago, didi007 said:

Patethic nonsense. Do you realise he paid for this move out of his own pocket? Who wouldn't want to play with 3 of the best players in the world, even if its for a few months?

He has a history of throwing tantrums from what I've heard, what makes you think he won't do it here and ruin the dressing room, I'd be very careful with him.

4 minutes ago, didi007 said:

Like fuck he did.

Are you really saying PSG, owned by the state of Qatar and paying Mbappe €4M a week, couldn't afford to pay Ziyech's £100K/wk wages and that he agreed to lower his salary to go there? I call bullshit on that. Even at Ziyech's full salary PSG have around 15-16 players who earn more than him and most by a factor of at least 2.

ffs

how many deals were cocked up this window??

Omari loan (this pisses me off)

Ziyech loan (feel so bad for him, BUT it might be good for us sorta)

Xavier Simons perm move

Bakayoko perm move (GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

Gabriel Slonina loan

multiple big cash Gallagher sales (GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

Charlie Webster loan

Harvey Vale loan

Dion Rankine loan

Malang Sarr sale to Sevilla (GRRRRRRRRRR)

am I missing some????

I can understand Ziyech frustration but I also don't give a fuck.... I can tell he is a little rat amongst the ranks when things aren't going his way.. trust me, I work with a dozen guys like him. He has only played well recently to engineer a move away and it would have been best for everyone involved... but if his move away was a sacrifice for us concentrating on getting Enzo... then so be it.

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

I can understand Ziyech frustration but I also don't give a fuck.... I can tell he is a little rat amongst the ranks when things aren't going his way.. trust me, I work with a dozen guys like him. He has only played well recently to engineer a move away and it would have been best for everyone involved... but if his move away was a sacrifice for us concentrating on getting Enzo... then so be it.

Such a horrible thought to call a player who has helped Chelsea win 3 trophies a rat. Little wonder he wanted to leave!!!! Let's wait and see how many trophies Enzo will will for Chelsea! Maybe none

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

ffs

how many deals were cocked up this window??

Omari loan (this pisses me off)

Ziyech loan (feel so bad for him, BUT it might be good for us sorta)

Xavier Simons perm move

Bakayoko perm move (GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

Gabriel Slonina loan

multiple big cash Gallagher sales (GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

Charlie Webster loan

Harvey Vale loan

Dion Rankine loan

Malang Sarr sale to Sevilla (GRRRRRRRRRR)

am I missing some????

- For Omari I believe it was WBA who pulled the plug so not sure if that counts as a cock up? Ziyech most definitely was.

- Xavier Simons is on loan till the end of the season at Hull anyway so there's really no rush to make it permanent? It could easily just be agreed for the summer and if we get a fee it would be counted on the 23/24 financial year which would be better for us re FFP anyway.

- Bakayoko has mostly been on his way to Turkey, hasn't he? There was some talk of a Lyon move last night but when that went to shit it was reported the move to Turkey was back on the cards. The window is still open there so something could yet happen.

- Slonina loan would have been good. Maybe loan him back to the MLS where the season starts in a couple of weeks?

- Gallagher himself didn't want to go to Everton and can you blame him? Nobody else wanted to buy him on a permanent deal. Also here it's better to sell in the summer and cash in the profits for 23/24 books.

- Webster, Vale and Rankine could definitely have benefited from loans, yeah.

- Sarr to Sevilla was never on? Just need to hope he plays enough to trigger the obligation at Monaco lol, though I doubt it.

Edited by Jype

10 minutes ago, didi007 said:

Such a horrible thought to call a player who has helped Chelsea win 3 trophies a rat. Little wonder he wanted to leave!!!! Let's wait and see how many trophies Enzo will will for Chelsea! Maybe none

He has sulked around the pitch stinking the place up for 80% of his stay here. A few blind crosses into the box to the far stick hasn't engraved his name into our history... not for me anyway.

Edited by DDA

12 hours ago, Pizy said:

Enzo is essentially what Jorginho could’ve been if he had the desire to make forward passes. He’s got that same ability to completely run a game from deep in midfield but unlike J5 he can actually create. And as a bonus he’s got a tenacious streak to him.

Jorginho is so frail compared to Enzo

he so lacks strength

he just is not capable of standing up to the churn (in the maelstrom that is the middle ground of the pitch) as any typology or iteration, if you prefer, of a DMF

EP3j6OVXUAA1moh.jpg

7 minutes ago, Jype said:

- For Omari I believe it was WBA who pulled the plug so not sure if that counts as a cock up? Ziyech most definitely was.

- Xavier Simons is on loan till the end of the season at Hull anyway so there's really no rush to make it permanent? It could easily just be agreed for the summer and if we get a fee it would be counted on the 23/24 financial year which would be better for us re FFP anyway.

- Bakayoko has mostly been on his way to Turkey, hasn't he? There was some talk of a Lyon move last night but when that went to shit it was reported the move to Turkey was back on the cards. The window is still open there so something could yet happen.

- Slonina loan would have been good. Maybe loan him back to the MLS where the season starts in a couple of weeks?

- Gallagher himself didn't want to go to Everton and can you blame him? Nobody else wanted to buy him on a permanent deal. Also here it's better to sell in the summer and cash in the profits for 23/24 books.

- Webster, Vale and Rankine could definitely have benefited from loans, yeah.

- Sarr to Sevilla was never on? Just need to hope he plays enough to trigger the obligation at Monaco lol, though I doubt it.

I meant cocked up in any way, us, the other club, the player refusing (like Gallgher to Everton for £45m in total (£40m +5 in addons), and then WE refused to sell him to NUFC for £50m)

sorry for not being clearer

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Reading around all the opposition forums and seeing the salt is hilarious. But the fan base complaining that gasses me up more than any other is Man City fans losing their minds. Man fucking City fans bitching about our spending!!! 🤣🤣🤣

And the even funnier compliant from their fans is some of them acting so puzzled as to why all these top players are deciding to come to Chelsea rather than waiting for a “better club” like City in the summer. City have won PL title after PL title in recent years and are still nowhere NEAR Chelsea in terms of club prestige and respect. Chelsea are still a MUCH bigger club globally than Man City and will continue to be until they stop embarrassing themselves in Europe.

A club that spent £100m on a diving Gucci model moaning about us…….do me a favor!

I would’t get too excited and start going OTT completely though. 

They’re still the favourites and most likely to sign Jude Bellingham in the summer who is better than anybody for age in any position and also signed Haaland last summer, who again is better than most CFs out there. Pep is still just as big a pull as anybody out there these days too.

And the only 2 top players we’ve signed under TB is potentially Enzo and Raheem Sterling, looking at who we’ve actually gotten its more guys with big potential than top top players. But yes we’ve beaten Arsenal and Man Utd to Mudryck and Gusto. Not that I wouldn’t of expected us to do that anyway under any ownership. I mean were we ever in direct competition with City for any of the guys we signed? 

Edited by OneMoSalah

35 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Jorginho is so frail compared to Enzo

he so lacks strength

he just is not capable of standing up to the churn (in the maelstrom that is the middle ground of the pitch) as any typology or iteration, if you prefer, of a DMF

EP3j6OVXUAA1moh.jpg

Damn is this guy pale