Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

play CuCu there

if people can pretend he is a CB, then we can pretend he is a DMF

lolololol

also, you forgot Big Zak

Hall too. We'll be fine for CM depth for the rest of the season. Not like we are winning anything anyway.

Edited by chef

Just now, King Kante said:

Todd is going to look a right clown if we don't get Enzo and have sold Jorgi. Our CM will be very depleted. 

Depleted of a midfield player of his skillset/traits anyway. Kovacic only one who comes remotely close and even then, he’s not that similar. Plus is he going to be fit enough to be relied upon the rest of the season? 

I know people said Jorginho’s sale isn’t linked to us trying to sign Enzo but I think it is. I really do. It just strikes me that the club jumped the gun thinking they’ve strong armed Benfica into such a position so set Jorginho’s sale in motion as they didn’t think it would be an issue.

Remains to be seen but trying to play possession football without someone capable of dictating a game naturally is going to be awkward. And its not as if the football isnt awkward enough as it is.

Wouldn’t pin my hopes on Andrey Santos either, barring his goals for Brazil u20 - which has heavily influenced how well people think he has done at the tournament - he looks very very ordinary. Needs a loan for sure.

Finally, what we all wanted during this time:

#Bakayoko-

: the deal is now back on track and parties are close to reaching an agreement.

#CFC #transfers

Meanwhile:

#Chelsea feel they are making progress in the Enzo Fernandez deal. [via ]
Edited by cfccrost

Just now, cfccrost said:

Finally, what we all wanted during this time:

#Bakayoko-

: the deal is now back on track and parties are close to reaching an agreement.

#CFC #transfers

Enzo in and Jorgi and Bakayoko out in the same window?!? I don't know what's happening....but I like it

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

de Paul pretty much did the dirty work for Enzo in the WC. Insane pensum.

De Paul was the box to box aggressor whilst Enzo was the anchor. 

When Paredes came on for De Paul, roles reversed. Enzo was then the box to box aggressor. Some of Argentina's best play to unlock a defense came when Enzo was involved.