Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

33 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Will Bettinelli give Enzo his number 13? 24 his Argentina number also taken by Reece. Badiashile can take 3 maybe. 

Have him take a really weird number. Like #99 😂

I have been crying for dropping 3 atb system but ironically I think this is best bet again for current set of players after latest signings. I am not optimistic about top4 this season but in CL who knows, it is a specific competition, everything is possible. In CL we could go with 352:

Fofana Silva Badiashile 

James Kante Enzo Kovacic Chilwell 

This team would be very hard to break. 

5 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Anyone know what or who a Tigz is and why people are dropping their drawers over this. I know it's Enzos arm and our shirt but so what

People are just excited about the video TIGGZ is going to create about Enzo joining. No scoop or reporting here

12 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I have been crying for dropping 3 atb system but ironically I think this is best bet again for current set of players after latest signings. I am not optimistic about top4 this season but in CL who knows, it is a specific competition, everything is possible. In CL we could go with 352:

Fofana Silva Badiashile 

James Kante Enzo Kovacic Chilwell 

This team would be very hard to break. 

Yeah, with the PL season all but finished my biggest hope for the remainder of the way is for us to just get all these key players fit and establish a style. Something we can build on for next season.

I REALLY hope Fofana in particular can put his injures behind him and get a nice long run in the team for a few months. He should be one of our most important players over the next 5 years.

So in last month we strengthen every line in the team. Very exciting signings. Badiashile, Enzo and Nkunku. 

We know we need backup for Reece and that should be a cheep player anyway. Moukoko is worth gambling for free in the summer but he is also more for the future like many of guys we signed. After all of this, how short are we still for title race? What should be priority in the summer? 

1 hour ago, milka said:

I don't get the debate over transfer prices anyway. What if we signed Enzo for 20 or 50 million pounds? It is also ridiculous money what majority of people in the world never earn in their lives - sadly including me. These prices (as well as players salaries) are impossible to integrate in normal people's lives, shouldn't care about too much. 

8 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

I don't get the debate over transfer prices anyway. What if we signed Enzo for 20 or 50 million pounds? It is also ridiculous money what majority of people in the world never earn in their lives - sadly including me. These prices (as well as players salaries) are impossible to integrate in normal people's lives, shouldn't care about too much. 

I do care because of the burdens and limitations they might place on the club. 

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I do care because of the burdens and limitations they might place on the club. 

It is concerning but all we can do is trust Boehly and our accounting operations. The former is a billionaire businessman who effectively runs some of the biggest and most successful franchises in America, and the latter hasn't steered us astray thus far even under Roman.