Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

24 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

The funny thing about what I read on Barella is that he is the plan B if we fail to buy Mac Allister... which I think should be the other way around.

Barella is probably much more expensive and much more difficult to negotiate for. 

6 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

I don’t buy much in to it, but sources here say we are als in for Tielemans (free in summer). Along with utd, arse, barca and Newcastle 

Would be pretty redundant if we sign Enzo since they occupy the same area. 

13 minutes ago, DDA said:

Fernandez was crying in the dugout during last night's game. 

He is off... wether its to us or somebody else... the lad is a goner.

With Enzo, he is a young father that is likely looking out for his family. 

Playing at a big club, with high wages and in a great area is probably what he’s looking at. 

43 minutes ago, DDA said:

Fernandez was crying in the dugout during last night's game. 

He is off... wether its to us or somebody else... the lad is a goner.

Benfica and Argentina midfielder Enzo Fernandez, 21, has agreed a move to Chelsea. (Metro)

2 hours ago, Superblue said:

I think this one was harder. Ronaldo only scored after about 25 minutes so to then go the best part of an hour and a half dominating them, in which time we also hit the post and bar and then ultimately the game was essentially decided by Drogba's brain fart about 3 or 4 minutes before penalties was brutal.

I think it was the worst one of the lot simply because it was there in front of us for the taking. The Liverpool and Barca semis were injustices and bore more anger than anything else, but in both situations there would still have been a final to navigate against a strong Milan or United side in both situations. It wasn't a given in either situation we'd have gone on to win, whereas in the 2008 final there was nothing else stood in the way beyond a United team that got very lucky on the night.

I was absolutely devastated after the Liverpool one. Didn't want to talk football, see football, or think football for a long time. No football match has ever hurt as much as that one did.

3 hours ago, Superblue said:

I think this one was harder. Ronaldo only scored after about 25 minutes so to then go the best part of an hour and a half dominating them, in which time we also hit the post and bar and then ultimately the game was essentially decided by Drogba's brain fart about 3 or 4 minutes before penalties was brutal.

I think it was the worst one of the lot simply because it was there in front of us for the taking. The Liverpool and Barca semis were injustices and bore more anger than anything else, but in both situations there would still have been a final to navigate against a strong Milan or United side in both situations. It wasn't a given in either situation we'd have gone on to win, whereas in the 2008 final there was nothing else stood in the way beyond a United team that got very lucky on the night.

Barcelona semis was just annoying. Being there for it even worse! But what didn't help is aside from the penalty shouts we had a extra man and a dozen of chances. They had one shot and bammm...chaos.

Man U...Drogba and his moment was dumb. JT slipping was dumb..if he hadn't it was sodding going in! I never saw it till at the Bridge and they had a montage of sad moments for some reason

4 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Came to see if @Vesperhas read today's link with Barella yet. Maybe not.

The hope always feels good but it doesn't always kill. Not quite always anyway.

I saw this 3 days ago

Repubblica - Chelsea aim for Barella, Inter return to Frattesi: challenge Roma, valuation of 35 million

https://www.fcinternews.it/in-primo-piano/i-repubblica-i-il-Chelsea-punta-barella-l-inter-ritorna-su-frattesi-sfida-alla-roma-valutazione-di-35-milioni-913179

The more I think about the price tag the more I pray this works out. 

No doubt he is a fantastic talent that we very much need but if it doesn't work out, oh fuck me are we going to hear about it. 

23 hours ago, Vesper said:

removing Enzo and Bellingham

the CMF/DMFs left that I rate

Nicolò Barella (probably impossible atm)
Moisés Caicedo 
Roméo Lavia    
Manu Koné 
Alexis Mac Allister 
Martín Zubimendi 

Bruno Guimarães (likely will not leave)
Mikel Merino
Frenkie de Jong 
Amadou Onana  
Marcos Llorente  
Danilo  
Khéphren Thuram
Manuel Ugarte

You really rate all those midfielders over Guimarães?