Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

14 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

That would actually be a real shame. I say this because Gallagher confirmed himself before season started he wants to stay here and fight for his place and Tuchel mirrored those words. Now it seems his last 2 games for us has given Gallagher a confidence knock rather than wanting to fight for his place which would be a shame to see. This where it is up to Tuchel to give him that confidence boost a young one needs and convince them that despite their early setbacks, he still holds him in high regard and he can make an impact in our team this season.

29 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

My moneys on @blahblahblah 😄 if you don't join Chelsea I'll undo the cuffs 🤣🤣

26 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

Barca's fifth lever - rob their own players

1 hour ago, Superblue_1986 said:

What about the option of staying at Barca and refusing to take a pay cut?

yep, those cunts signed his contract, they cannot just refuse it because they are cash strapped now

I hope he sues the fuck out of them

having Pessi for all those years has made the Catalans think their nutsacks are golden, untouchable, and that they spew diamonds and rubies

35 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

Bellamar neighbourhood in the coastal town of Castelldefels

Pessi and other footballers have homes there

8A2294C7EF.jpg

MESSI'S HOUSE IN CASTELLDEFELS HD - GOOGLE MAPS 2017 / 2018 AMAZING! -  YouTube

Barcelona Players and Their Houses 2020: Location and area!

Luis Suárez Incredible House in Barcelona Inside Tour (Interior & Exterior)  | 2019 NEW - YouTube

Casa Bellamar San Jose del Cabo Mexico | East Cape Vacation Rental | Cabo  Platinum – Cabo Platinum

13 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

😂😂

Man, but that's so bloody horrifying. Hope they are fine

It is. I was woken to 2 men stood over me and my wife with knifes to our throat demanding my car keys. I'd rather these scumbags slit my throat them give them fuck all, but there was a third stood outside my little girls room aswell so fuck it have um.

Edited by Kong

Just now, Kong said:

It is. I was woken to 2 men stood over me and my wife with knifes to our throat demanding my car keys. I'd rather these scumbags slit my throat them give me fuck all, but one of them was stood outside my little girls room aswell so fuck it have um.

What the hell man. Damn. When was this? 

More than anything, got no idea how it would impact the little ones 

10 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

What the hell man. Damn. When was this? 

More than anything, got no idea how it would impact the little ones 

Few years back now, never saw the car again, bare in mind this was on a military houses estate aswell, they was either very brave or stupid as fuck then again wouldn't surprise me if they were solders them self's lol.

36 minutes ago, Kong said:

Few years back now, never saw the car again, bare in mind this was on a military houses estate aswell, they was either very brave or stupid as fuck then again wouldn't surprise me if they were solders them self's lol.

Damn man. So sorry to hear it all.

1 minute ago, ulvhedin said:

Oh damn. This means we paid him to void his contract. Honestly would have rather kept him than pay him to leave. He is homegrown so at least does not take up a spot 

Just now, shrenshah said:

Fail to understand how no club wanted to pay even 5mn for barkley...man was no drinkwater...on his day he could really play

Growing trend. Small clubs demand a kings ransom for shite like Gordon but expect bigger teams to hand them freebies. Needs to stop , these clubs are  tin pot and should know their place 

8 minutes ago, shrenshah said:

Fail to understand how no club wanted to pay even 5mn for barkley...man was no drinkwater...on his day he could really play

Probably didn’t want to pay a fee on top of his likely very hefty wages.