Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Stopgap central striker role - Given that club has him as one of Aubameyang's backups

Bad idea in my opinion. You want Zaha isolated as much as possible 1v1 out wide so he can terrorize defenders. You don’t want him getting battered about surrounded by a couple of big CB’s in the middle. Think he’d be miserable up there for us.

I really, REALLY wanted Wilf like 2-3 years ago when we were linked with him. He’s still highly effective and hasn’t really dropped his level at all but he’s 30 in a couple of months. Much like giving Auba a 3 year deal, giving Wilf 3 years or maybe even more is very risky.

At this point in the window, though, I wouldn’t say no to another PL ready attacker who is a terror in the open field and is direct as hell. 

3 hours ago, Maravel21 said:

He is a good player but not for 100m€ 

i prefer leao for 120m 

Both are overpriced, tbh, but that's something we'll have to get used to.

So much for COVID having an effect on the market.

16 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Post covid is a mess everything is expensive. Fucking utility bills are forecast to be at almost 8k a year by March next year.

Edited by Kong

22 minutes ago, Kong said:

What would his price be?

Less than 1 year on his contract. So we definitely should be looking for a cut price. 

Not sure what palace would be demanding for him so late in the window when they don't have time for a replacement. 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Bad idea in my opinion. You want Zaha isolated as much as possible 1v1 out wide so he can terrorize defenders. You don’t want him getting battered about surrounded by a couple of big CB’s in the middle. Think he’d be miserable up there for us.

Seeing the lack of options - at least bring him in for cheap to rotate with Havertz?

49 minutes ago, Vesper said:

you are still alive after Morata, Higuain, Bobblehead, Willian, and AC with his tummy troubles

🤣

We are all alive after Torres

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Well, in the non footballing world, Covid fucked up the supply chains helping to drive inflation, as did war crim Putie Poot with his Ukrainian adventureneering.

Also, and more germane to football world, the top 0.1% have gained several trillion in net worth, at least until recently with the stock markets going into a spin.

40 minutes ago, milka said:

I don`t think Zaha is our answer up front .

We need some passion  bad guy like Mitrovic  . 

mitrovic would only be useful is he played every game as a starter. remember how shit he was when parker did not play him regulalry.