Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Realistic best signings post havertz
Gk - Predrag Rajkovic 20mn
Lb - Telles 20mn
Cb/cdm - Rice 50mn
Cb - Diego carlos 50mn
Lw - Boga - 12mn snip

Sell loan or release willian pedro cristensen zouma bakayoko barkley jorginho alonslow batshuayi baba rahman zappacosta moses nathan musonda emerson kepa pasalic morata drinkwater other deadwoods if any

So our squad is something like this
Gk - Rajkovic, Cabalero, youth gk
Rb - Reece, Azpi
RCb - Rice, Tomori, Ampadu
LCb - Diego carlos, Rudiger
Lb - Telles, Azpi, Maathsen
Cdm - Kante, Rice, Ampadu
LCm - Mount, Kovacic, Gilmour
RCm - Havertz, RLC, Gallagher
Lw - Pulisic, Boga, Werner
Rw - Ziyech, CHO, Havertz
St - Werner, Tammy, Giroud

Amazing squad depth and ready for title tilt in a year when they all settle

Diego carlos and Telles both are brazilians and same age, could help stabilize the left side of defence

Rice can become the captain in a couple of years when azpi retires

If we have monies after sales then we can go all out for oblak instead of rajkovic

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, shrenshah said:

Realistic best signings post havertz
Gk - Predrag Rajkovic 20mn
Lb - Telles 20mn
Cb/cdm - Rice 50mn
Cb - Diego carlos 50mn
Lw - Boga - 12mn snip

Sell loan or release willian pedro cristensen zouma bakayoko barkley jorginho alonslow batshuayi baba rahman zappacosta moses nathan musonda emerson kepa pasalic morata drinkwater other deadwoods if any

the first 3 are spot on for me

but

the two in bold are either not happening (Boga)

or will be very hard (DC) <<<< €70m  to £70m release clause (conflicting reports if the 70m is in euros or pounds) and Shitty and Liverpool are both in the lead atm

Chelsea negotiate sell-on clause for Boga but will not use buyback option

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/25/chelsea-negotiate-sell-on-clause-for-boga-but-will-not-use-buyback-option#:~:text=Chelsea have decided against using,to be sold this summer.

REPORT: MANCHESTER CITY MAY HAVE UPPER HAND OVER LIVERPOOL IN DIEGO CARLOS CHASE

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/07/30/report-manchester-city-may-have-upper-hand-over-liverpool-in-diego-carlos-chase/

the first 3 are spot on for me
but
the two in bold are either not happening (Boga)
or will be very hard (DC)

Chelsea negotiate sell-on clause for Boga but will not use buyback option

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/25/chelsea-negotiate-sell-on-clause-for-boga-but-will-not-use-buyback-option#:~:text=Chelsea have decided against using,to be sold this summer.

REPORT: MANCHESTER CITY MAY HAVE UPPER HAND OVER LIVERPOOL IN DIEGO CARLOS CHASE

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/07/30/report-manchester-city-may-have-upper-hand-over-liverpool-in-diego-carlos-chase/

Boga is not a deal breaker...enough squad depth even without him..just that we can get a good 20mn profit out of him if we buy him back and sell a year later like what real madrid did with morata and sold us that crap. Or maybe he just turns out to be extremely good and we keep him if CHO goes missing next campaign as well.

Diego carlos even at 60mn would be a good buy considering his physique and defensive ability...very slim pickings in cb market currently...also if man city buys ake they may not go for carlos, liverpool will not spend 60mn on a defender this summer

2 minutes ago, shrenshah said:

Boga is not a deal breaker...enough squad depth even without him..just that we can get a good 20mn profit out of him if we buy him back and sell a year later like what real madrid did with morata and sold us that crap. Or maybe he just turns out to be extremely good and we keep him if CHO goes missing next campaign as well.

Diego carlos even at 60mn would be a good buy considering his physique and defensive ability...very slim pickings in cb market currently...also if man city buys ake they may not go for carlos, liverpool will not spend 60mn on a defender this summer

oh, I should have added

I love both of them

I was not trying to say they would be bad buys at all

only thing I would add is that the CB market is not that barren as many think

REPORT: WOLVES AND LEICESTER TARGET RAYAN AIT-NOURI SUBJECT OF RECORD BID FROM PL RIVAL

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/07/31/report-wolves-and-leicester-target-rayan-ait-nouri-subject-of-record-bid-from-pl-rival/

According to Footmercato, Manchester City have made an offer for Wolverhampton Wanderers and Leicester City target Rayan Ait-Nouri.

The Angers left-back is ready for a move to a big club after another superb campaign.

The 19-year-old has shown huge potential, attracting the interests of numerous clubs abroad including Premier League clubs Wolves and Leicester.

eddie_nketiah_of_arsenal_challenges_rayan_ait_nouri_of_angers_du_1294120-1024x757.jpg

6 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Cash + Emerson + Moses to hijack?

Or chuck Bakayoko in too if Conte still likes him.

the salaries that will come from dumping all those players on them (and all are shit players too, unlike Ndombele) will never fly

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

the salaries that will come from dumping all those players on them (and all are shit players too, unlike Ndombele) will never fly

Maybe but Conte has always been one that wants a big pool of players to choose from if they're in multiple competitions.

He also seems to prefer players that he's already worked with previously too, making it more seamless to fit into his system.

It'd be interesting how much each club values those players at. N'dombele, for me, given the money spent on him has probably been the biggest flop in the league this season and there's surely no way Spurs feel they can recoup full value back on what they originally signed him for. So what would that value Skriniar at?

12 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Maybe but Conte has always been one that wants a big pool of players to choose from if they're in multiple competitions.

He also seems to prefer players that he's already worked with previously too, making it more seamless to fit into his system.

It'd be interesting how much each club values those players at. N'dombele, for me, given the money spent on him has probably been the biggest flop in the league this season and there's surely no way Spurs feel they can recoup full value back on what they originally signed him for. So what would that value Skriniar at?

Skriniar is a solid £60m + at least

he is a beast in a back 2 pair of CB's

he is not the same player in Conte's back 3

Conte is like Mou, he can get strange players to thrive and ruin some types of great players

42 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Emerson is the worst outfield over 23 paid player at Chelsea. He is reportedly on £40k, which makes me think he will be one of the easiest to shift. Moses, yeah, £80-90k is way too much for him. 

40 minutes ago, milka said:

actually counting the 18 month Morata loan fee (so they paid a total of £58m + all his wages) + the bonus Hazard payment to us for RM winning the league

it is now well over £160m we have received for just those two (and could still go up more, and Hazard still has a lot of bonuses he can hit that trigger more payments to us)

so woot woot

a378842bd322b5ec85b5dff4fb3da359.png9a5b1031333bf1aa5bf5f8d227a86782.png

13 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Arsenal fans claim that. That is why many of them want Martinez as their no. 1

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

One day football fans are going to stop being delusional about goalkeepers. They ALL make mistakes. Sometimes big and costly ones.

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

One day football fans are going to stop being delusional about goalkeepers. They ALL make mistakes. Sometimes big and costly ones.

yep, pretty much

which is why I am not arsed if we do not drop £200m + on Oblak (that is just madness)

plenty of other decent keepers out there who are streets ahead of Kepa

5 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Is Frank Khalid a professional football commentator?

no, he plays on on telly, in between Chels players coming to his kid's weddings, lololol

he is a boss though, :cig:

Frank Khalid (Fukhera Khalid; born 22 November 1968)[1] is a British entrepreneur, the owner of West London Film Studios,[2] Elbrook Cash and Carry, and Chak89.