Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

To get Rice, it will be likely we would need him to put in a transfer request.

Yep. Was just coming here to say this. It'll take him really pushing for the move + a mega transfer fee (because he's English and their best player) for us to secure this one.

And I'm not sure the club will sanction mega money on Rice if we do so on Havertz.

Westham are not stupid after all. Barkley and Batshuayi would not massively imrpove Westham tho. They are packed with players of comparable quality in midfield and attack and they know they can get mega bucks for them.

Still I can imagine Rice ending up here even though I doubt he will go anywhere this summer. He still has ages left on his contract.

Chelsea are prepared to more than double Dean Henderson's wages in an attempt to prise him away from Manchester United. Chelsea have made contact with Henderson's representatives over a move. - Manchester Evening News

I actually do think Batshuayi would do quite well at WH. Barkley, too, since he'd be playing much more consistently. But yeah, WH have this delusion that they're above signings like these two. Even though nearly every big money signing they've made recently has been a massive bust.

As for Skriniar, have a look at his YouTube compilations. I just watched and was smiling/laughing for much of it. He's like a wild, out of control animal. Runs around all over the pitch and bulldozes everyone. He's so damn aggressive. I'm really not sure he's the CB we need at all. We need a calm, steady, disciplined CB.

19 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Westham are not stupid after all. Barkley and Batshuayi would not massively imrpove Westham tho. They are packed with players of comparable quality in midfield and attack and they know they can get mega bucks for them.

Still I can imagine Rice ending up here even though I doubt he will go anywhere this summer. He still has ages left on his contract.

I dont think they have CMs. 

Wheelchair is named as such for a reason.

Noble is ancient

Rice

Soucek

Tbf, barkley would be a good addition for them. 

57 minutes ago, Jason said:

Jacob Steinberg is a die hard West Ham fan, he will post negative news non stop re. Rice and chelsea.  If you look at his twitter, 2 hours ago he tweeted that West Ham should not be interested in the swap, then suddenly the article appears.   

IMO that article is opinion or hope, rather than fact

5 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Jacob Steinberg is a die hard West Ham fan, he will post negative news non stop re. Rice and chelsea.  If you look at his twitter, 2 hours ago he tweeted that West Ham should not be interested in the swap, then suddenly the article appears.   

Problem is Rice's contract goes to 2024 so WHU hold all the cards. If they do agree such a deal then they are even more crazy than everyone thought. 

34 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Daily Mail, who quoted The Times have reported the same thing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8543783/Chelsea-set-offer-West-Ham-Ross-Barkley-Michy-Batshuayi-Declan-Rice.html

Furthermore, it is silly to just assume West Ham would be dumb enough to just accept the swap, especially when Rice still has plenty of years left on his contract. 

Which London club need new GK? [emoji185]
Arsenal for sure.

They need a top class back up option for their world class Back Up in Martinez. So if their world class first GK Leno gets injured and their first world class BU get injured, they still have another option[emoji30]

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

People will laugh but dont forget it is Barca board. They may ask for Caballero instead :lol:

Yeah, I have been saying that we essentially need a board that smoke crack in order to get rid of Kepa. Barca, may just be the crack head's we need.