Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

The GK issue is more of the system thing; Is Hilario still only goalkeeping coach in the team? If yes, than, with all due respect, I can't imagine Swapping 80 million Kepa for 100 Oblak only for them to play hot potato vs Hilario and Willy four times a week at Cobham… 

13 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Even if Alaba wants Spain move I dont see why we dont just push him because for 36mn that is a bargain. Although I have always thought hed prefer a move to Barcelona if he were to leave Bayern

He is apparently demanding 400kpw. That is just insane.

4 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

So the Champions League is a deal breaker for him? And/or he is not that interested in joining us as previously reported? 

Given FFP is like practically dead after the CAS ruling on Monday, he might well be waiting to see if other clubs will move for him. Heck, I won't even be surprised if he decides to stay at Leverkusen for one more season and wait for more choices available then. 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

If Real sells us Varane they would have plenty of money for Alaba!

Truth Yes GIF by Zus Designs

no way Zidane would sell Varane which is french connection in Madrid. but Alaba is perfect player to replace Marcelo,,so 36m is absolutely bargain for them....

The GK issue is more of the system thing; Is Hilario still only goalkeeping coach in the team? If yes, than, with all due respect, I can't imagine Swapping 80 million Kepa for 100 Oblak only for them to play hot potato vs Hilario and Willy four times a week at Cobham… 
Looooool hot potato [emoji91]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Come on Kai,,you can always Join Madrid/Barca but not now when you're still very young. Chelsea & PL will give you more improvement as a wonderkid,,and maybe 4-5 years from now you'll be ready to fulfill your dream (like Ronaldo / Suarez) in madrid or Barca....:cig:

4 minutes ago, blu35_army said:

Come on Kai,,you can always Join Madrid/Barca but not now when you're still very young. Chelsea & PL will give you more improvement as a wonderkid,,and maybe 4-5 years from now you'll be ready to fulfill your dream (like Ronaldo / Suarez) in madrid or Barca....:cig:

He can always go to City, although I have not seen them being linked yet. 

Diego Simeone: „I am not surprised that Chelsea admire Jan Oblak, he is a decisive player for us, but he is the captain and our participation every year in the Champions League helps us keep our best players so I hope he will continue with us.“

dont give me hope :D

9 minutes ago, jandomi10 said:

Diego Simeone: „I am not surprised that Chelsea admire Jan Oblak, he is a decisive player for us, but he is the captain and our participation every year in the Champions League helps us keep our best players so I hope he will continue with us.“

dont give me hope :D

He isn't coming... why on Earth would he give up Sunny Spain for London. 

People wax lyrical about London but let me tell you a fact.. it's a shithole.

Just now, DDA said:

London is a great city 

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

Last time I was there the city looked so dirty, crap everywhere.