Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

those prices are off

Rice will cost far more than £45m, would be surprised if he goes for under £60m (West ham pre-Covid were saying £80-85m or so, same as Chilwell)

Tagliafico will be around £23-27m or so, as he is basically 28yo and Ajax operates in euros, he oly cost them 3.6m quid in January 2018, so they are makking a great profit either way

Same for Telles, he will go for £22 to 25m (1 year left on contract and COVID market) zero chance they get his full release clause (the £36m ie 40m euros) and Porto are really forced to sell more as he turns 28 in December,, so it isn't like you are getting a 5, 6 year starter or even a player with much resale value

Alaba at £45m (50m euros) is close, and is a fair price, but Bayern will scrap to extract max money, they are talking about £55m or so (60m euros) I think 52m euros, I think 53m euros ( £48m) or so would , 55m euros (£50m) for sure

Not the most reliable sources but I was looking at reports for the costs. The most recent report for Rice was The Sun at £45m and Munich want €60m for Alaba. Obviously costs can fluctuate as no journalist, especially not The Sun, will know but it was a rough estimate to show that Rice and Tagliafico are equally as costly as Alaba and Telles.

Yes, there may be sell-on value for Rice, but in the short term he won't push us closer to title contenders, and that is what we need. We have Tomori and Maatsen breaking through for CB/LB and if we don't land Chilwell, who is my first choice LB, then Telles would be a better and slightly younger option for pushing us up the table than Tagliafico.

If we were to get a goalkeeper, why not just spend big on Donnarumma? He's got only one year left on his contract and is young but experienced like Lampard wants. I'd love a deal with Romagnoli but I think that's a pipe dream to get both of those.

Overall, I don't see the need for doing it on the cheap, even more so if they aren't that much cheaper.

4 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Oblak - 100mn (last in list cause low chances of him leaving am but can have an alisson like effect, 2nd option would be dean henderson)

We activated his clause before signing Kepa. He did not want to come. 

Our last 6 signings: Jorginho, Kepa, Pulisic, Kovacic, Ziyech and Werner. Wow! This is better on paper than early Roman days. Just imagine Oblak there for Kepa. No one can complain about our ambition.

I saw Alex-Telles  when he played at Inter-Milano  ,  He is bad player .

Now he will work like  Alex Sandro ??

I dont think Alaba  join Chelsea .

If he come this club ,  no need to sign  Rice  and Chilwell .

#Ajax manager Erik ten Hag: “Based on their performance and ambition, a number of our players also want to make the move abroad. Agreements have been made with Andre Onana, Donny van de Beek and Nicolas Tagliafico” (Het Parool) #CFC #LCFC #PSG #MUFC #RMCF

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

#Ajax manager Erik ten Hag: “Based on their performance and ambition, a number of our players also want to make the move abroad. Agreements have been made with Andre Onana, Donny van de Beek and Nicolas Tagliafico” (Het Parool) #CFC #LCFC #PSG #MUFC #RMCF

Damn, they are being dissected

35 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Anybody got a take on him?

he is very short and wants at least £2 to 2.5m a year in salary

turned down £1.3m per year offer from Manure

AMF

zero goals, zero assists in around 500 topflight minutes

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

grab Ryan Gravenberch!!!!!

my nightmare is he ends up at Shitty or Manure or Victimpool

On 23/06/2020 at 4:15 AM, Vesper said:

Chelsea give up on Birmingham City youngster Jude Bellingham?

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-utd/transfer-talk/news/chelsea-give-up-on-jude-bellingham_403467.html

Chelsea have reportedly withdrawn their interest in signing Birmingham City youngster Jude Bellingham.

Having already established himself as a key player at St Andrew's at the age of 16, the midfielder is naturally being linked with a move to a bigger club.

The Blues have been monitoring the development of the prospect ahead of potentially launching an approach during the next transfer window.

However, the Manchester Evening News claims that only Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund are now present in the race for the player.

Earlier on Monday, it was suggested that Dortmund had emerged as the favourites to sign Bellingham, who may cost in the region of £30m.

The academy graduate has just one year left on his existing terms at the Championship side.

happy 17th birthday to the young lad

looks 98% likely he is Dortmund bound

I would gladly take all those Ajax players here. 😂

Van de Beek will be a very shrewd signing for not much money for whoever gets him. Classy on the ball and goals from midfield. Could be a Ziyech-like bargain.

7 minutes ago, milka said:

Chelsea are reportedly in advanced talk with RB Leipzig over a summer move for Dayot Upamecano according to TodoFichajes. #CFC

that site is 10000% pure rubbish

worse than Don Balon

doubt me?

look at this

Exclusive: Liverpool sign Victor Osimhen for € 50M

https://www.todofichajes.com/exclusiva-el-liverpool-ficha-a-victor-osimhen-por-50me/

and the Sun should be sued for publishing their lies