Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Has anyone even adapted to Sarri's Sarriball after Napoli? 

There are not many players out there that can even play Sarri Ball. Just like there are not many players out there that could have played Barcelona's tiki taka back then.

Even Hazard can't play Sarri Ball.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I hope this doesn't rest on getting Champions league next season..cause this deal looking so likely so early on and then we don't qualify and its a case of nahhh cya. Be so gutting! 

you are reading my mind for the past week or so

IF that happens then we have no one to blame but ourselves

I can see it happening

I also am so hoping Leverkusen fails to get CL

so Havertz will be more likely to leave

they so lucked out to get a 1 1 today

I would rather have Havertz than Werner all day, all night

obviously want both though

IF we do lose Werner, we DAMN well better get Havertz

my worst nightmare is somehow us missing out on all of

Werner (somehow still ends up at Victimpool or maybe even Shitty)

Sancho Manure

Havertz Victimpool or Bayern next year

Håland  Manure next year or the year after

16 minutes ago, Vesper said:

you are reading my mind for the past week or so

IF that happens then we have no one to blame but ourselves

I can see it happening

I also am so hoping Leverkusen fails to get CL

so Havertz will be more likely to leave

they so lucked out to get a 1 1 today

I would rather have Havertz than Werner all day, all night

obviously want both though

IF we do lose Werner, we DAMN well better get Havertz

my worst nightmare is somehow us missing out on all of

Werner (somehow still ends up at Victimpool or maybe even Shitty)

Sancho Manure

Havertz Victimpool or Bayern next year

Håland  Manure next year or the year after

YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT FUCKING HELPING!

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

the CL angle is the ONLY one I give the slightest legitimacy to

if that helps

we can so quickly sort that by finishing strongly

our team is pretty healthy now and we are clearly stronger on paper than most of our competition (save for Shiity and of course Victimpool, and we did BEAT them (and should have beaten them twice, grr that damn supercup pen shootout)

I see ZERO chance that Shitty get next year's CL ban ripped away

the 2 year ban is 50/50

so 5th place gets CL thsi season

IF Shitty gets both years taken away there is going to be hell to pay

FUCK FFP

all the top clubs minus the big five (the scum who had it put in to protect them, ie Manure, Barca, Real, and especially Bayern and Juve) need to sue UEFA and FIFA for disparate impact and illegal, unfair, uneven punishment

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

Hahha!! We are positive!! Positive positive positive!

Though the fact he has said yes to us over Liverpool..if was heading that way is a good sign as they're guaranteed Champions League soooo maybe less of a selling point and he really likes us!

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Though the fact he has said yes to us over Liverpool..if was heading that way is a good sign as they're guaranteed Champions League soooo maybe less of a selling point and he really likes us!

lol, you left me out to teeter on the branch (as I responded to your CL musings)

32 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

27 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lol, you left me out to teeter on the branch (as I responded to your CL musings)

09b63c0732639ae7526d793b7addcbfb.gif

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

A LB is certainly coming or we wouldnt be this interested in Chilwell/Tagliafico. If they meant one of those as marquee signing, thats a different thing.

I think when they say marquee signing they mean about price of the player. 

We are after another attacker and LB for sure.

So if we buy Chilwell new winger will be someone like Corona or Benrahma for cheep.

If we go for Havertz as marquee signing new LB will we cheap like Tagliafico or Telles.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

I see almost no way, even with COVID-19, we will sell Jorginho for anything under a £60m valuation

he is arguably the best (at worst 3rd) DH DMF in the world atm, unless you put Frenkie de Jong at that position and maybe Joshua Kimmich (who is so hard to categorise)

Pjanic has not adapted to Sarriball

the only other two who are near him (Fabinho is not a true DH DMF for me, and Busquets, surprisingly, has fallen really far off the pace) are Sandro Tonali (my number one DMF target, and who will eventually be the best or 2nd best DMF on the planet I think, down the road) and then another long time Chels semi-Target (and still only 27) Marcelo Brozovic

Jorginho is very very poor agility and poor physical .

Gilmour has better defensive ability and agility and physical .

Jorginho is overrated .

If Jorginho is No3 DH in the world  , Why he is wanted only Sarri ?

Sarri-ball  his worth 60m .   Other manager´s  football  , He is 30m .

Because his agility and physical are not proper as DH .

We have middle-class CB  ,  cannot afford to cover his agility .

Frenkie and Kimmich can play CB and SB  , Their defensive ability is good for DH   and having  more Pace and agility.

Lampard doesn´t play Sarri-ball  bro .

Jorginho  and  AC  →  Gilmour and Zouma(Tomori)      Last two game  We beat Liverpool and Everton by Cleansheet .

1 hour ago, AOIRO said:

Jorginho is very very poor agility and poor physical .

Gilmour has better defensive ability and agility and physical .

Jorginho is overrated .

If Jorginho is No3 DH in the world  , Why he is wanted only Sarri ?

Sarri-ball  his worth 60m .   Other manager´s  football  , He is 30m .

Because his agility and physical are not proper as DH .

We have middle-class CB  ,  cannot afford to cover his agility .

Frenkie and Kimmich can play CB and SB  , Their defensive ability is good for DH   and having  more Pace and agility.

Lampard doesn´t play Sarri-ball  bro .

Jorginho  and  AC  →  Gilmour and Zouma(Tomori)      Last two game  We beat Liverpool and Everton by Cleansheet .

please stop calling me bro or I am not going to reply to you anymore

I am a 27yo cis-gendered female and although I am a lesbian, I am very much NOT a bro or a stud or a dyke or a butch in any way, shape or form, I am very very feminine other than my mouth and bad temper (I get that from my Bajan mum, her family is bonkers and I got part of the crazy genes) My bark is far worse than my bite.

Sarri is not the only manager who would love to have Jorginho

I think you vastly underrate the bloke

he is a class act and a really good player and a great leader

as long as we fill in our weaknesses (LB, 2 CB's, a crunching DMF, and Havertz (hopefully, as I think he is a going to be a superb CF eventually and I do NOT trust Tammy to renew, plus Havertz and Werner as a front two is just insane as an option) I have zero issues with him staying on the team, he is a great player to guide Gilmour.

in certain types of games he can be a dominant player

RB Leipzig provide Timo Werner to Chelsea transfer update with striker's £53m release clause set to expire

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/rb-leipzig-timo-werner-chelsea-transfer-update-striker-53m-release-clause-a4469006.html

RB Leipzig boss Julian Nagelsmann has confirmed Timo Werner is poised to depart the club as Chelsea close in on their second summer signing.

The Blues are expected to wrap up Werner's signing this week as Frank Lampard, with his £53m release clause due to expire on Monday.

"I do not expect Timo to be here next season," Nagelsmann told DAZN at the weekend.

Werner will become the second man through the door at Chelsea this summer, following the signing of Hakim Ziyech from Ajax which was confirmed in February

25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

RB Leipzig provide Timo Werner to Chelsea transfer update with striker's £53m release clause set to expire

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/rb-leipzig-timo-werner-chelsea-transfer-update-striker-53m-release-clause-a4469006.html

RB Leipzig boss Julian Nagelsmann has confirmed Timo Werner is poised to depart the club as Chelsea close in on their second summer signing.

The Blues are expected to wrap up Werner's signing this week as Frank Lampard, with his £53m release clause due to expire on Monday.

"I do not expect Timo to be here next season," Nagelsmann told DAZN at the weekend.

Werner will become the second man through the door at Chelsea this summer, following the signing of Hakim Ziyech from Ajax which was confirmed in February

Want to know some dumb things? 

Thanks to you and @Laylabelle, I suddenly had a stupid dream last night about Matt Law writing a story that Man United are ready to hijack this deal and no, I'm not joking or saying this for the sake of it. And then, I nearly "broke" my computer monitor after (stupidly) over-pressing CTRL+S while saving a work file just now. So yeah, my week has started off well...

hwDlj9d.gif

Just now, Jason said:

Want to know some dumb things? 

Thanks to you and @Laylabelle, I suddenly had a stupid dream last night about Matt Law writing a story that Man United are ready to hijack this deal and no, I'm not joking or saying this for the sake of it. And then, I nearly "broke" my computer monitor after (stupidly) over-pressing CTRL+S while saving a work file just now. So yeah, my week has started off well...

hwDlj9d.gif

sure blame the girls!

Oh Brother Eye Roll GIF by Alexander IRL - Find & Share on GIPHY