Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

If you include the loan fee that Atlético paid for Morata, Chelsea received £51.3m from the deal.
They’re now triggering Werner’s release clause of £49m.
They essentially went from Morata to Werner & made a profit.
Marina Granovskaia  deserves a statue outside Stamford Bridge.
How much did Morata cost though ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

IF we sign Havertz too, then I'm gonna laugh because my FM 20 Chelsea team would come to fruition. :lol: I have Pulisic, Werner and Havertz as 3 of my 4 attacking players. 

I am going off pure belly feel on Havertz (he would LOVE to play with his Deutsche national teammate, those 2 could reek utter havoc paying off each other)

remember a few days back I told you that for first time in ages I think we have a shot at Werner now (and I was likkle miss negative for so long, the first and most on the board)

Just now, Vesper said:

I am going off pure belly feel on Havertz (he would LOVE to play with his Deutsche national teammate, those 2 could reek utter havoc paying off each other)

remember a few days back I told you that for first time in ages I think we have a shot at Werner now (and I was likkle miss negative for so long, the first and most on the board)

DON'T JINX IT!!

Damn thats super good news for the team. This is what we want, going fast for the kill, no games or penny pinching for months. Good on marina this if we do get him, get us Havertz too and I will salute her.

Suck on it pool.....

Unless a midfielder is sold we can forget Havertz. And Frank seems to rate everyone on our books in those positions including Barkley. We have RLC coming back. Unless we sell Jorginho to Juve and completely switch up how we set up our midfield (like Kante moving back to the base of midfield) there's simply no room.

Coutinho on loan makes more sense than spending €100m.

49 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If this happens and we get Chilwell (don't rate him but he'd be the managers choice) then next season there's huge pressure on Lamps to deliver with two world class attacking signing's plus his choice of fullback.

I think he's done a fine job this season all things considered and I maintain that even if we end up 6th/7th but with Zyiech and Werner in the ranks comfortable third is minimum requirement.

Lampard has only been a manager for 2 seasons but already seems to have a strong pulling power.

Reading around, a lot of opposition fans are in "he's not that good anyways" mode. I love seeing that. They'd be over the moon to have him at their club.

Theres a reason Klopp (arguably the world's current best manager) really wanted him. He is that good and could play for any top team. 

All the signings under Lampard have so far been pretty amazing (Pulisic , Ziyech now Werner ) !

This is turning into an exciting window for Chelsea! A new LB & a CB would make it even more better!