Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Just now, killer1257 said:

So you got your wish transfer with Werner. Where is my wish transfer ? I want my Boga back...

Unfair world lol

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Can we only celebrate once that deal is officially confirmed!? :lol: 

I DON'T WANT TO BE CRUSHED!

Can we only celebrate once that deal is officially confirmed!? [emoji38] 
I DON'T WANT TO BE CRUSHED!
Bild is very reliable when it comes to football. I expect him to be a Blue. Only something crazy could prevent this from happening

Just now, killer1257 said:

Bild is very reliable when it comes to football. I expect him to be a Blue. Only something crazy could prevent this from happening

Like Liverpool suddenly changing their mind...

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I still think Havertz is in play

Sancho is going to Manure next summer I think

IF we sign Havertz too, then I'm gonna laugh because my FM 20 Chelsea team would come to fruition. :lol: I have Pulisic, Werner and Havertz as 3 of my 4 attacking players. 

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I still think Havertz is in play
Sancho is going to Manure next summer I think
Sancho is a red this Summer. Rashford Martial Sancho. Maybe the best trio in the World. Pace wise 100% lol

Yeah, I think that'll be that in terms of attacking players. Sancho interest died in January and Havertz will likely stay put for another year or if he does move it'll be for something we won't touch like 100m.

I think our attack and midfield are set. LB and mayyyybe a CB is all that's left.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

No chance we go for Sancho or Havertz now if this goes through, it's a LB and that's it.

I doubt we would have had a chance anyway with Sancho and with Havertz there have been 0 reliable links. I am not sure the boy has even made his mind up whether he leaves Bayer or not just yet. I rather expect Bayern will tap  him up next year. 
when will Werner be a ailable to play btw. Is there a rule that players must finish the season First?

https://www.bild.de/bild-plus/sport/fussball/fussball/rb-leipzig-timo-werner-vor-wechsel-zum-fc-chelsea-71063970,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html

0068199255fe8f668fb40f39be6cdff2.jpg

Nationalspieler Timo Werner (24) hat sich entschieden – und zwar gegen Leipzig und Liverpool!

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

I really do not want us to play 4-4-2. Hate that system and if we play that, we need to sell 3 out of Kova RLC Barkley Billy Kante Jorgi Mount. I also do not think that Lamps is a master of 4-4-2 either.

We will not play 4-4-2. Also not sure I understand what you mean? If we play 4-4-2 we would need to sell wingers not midfielders. Instead of 3 we would have 4 on the pitch.

We will not play 4-4-2. Also not sure I understand what you mean? If we play 4-4-2 we would need to sell wingers not midfielders. Instead of 3 we would have 4 on the pitch.
We only have two positions as CMs in 4-4-2. For example Kova and Kante. RLC Jorgi Billy Barkley and Mount on the bench. I don't want to see Barkley as a Left midfielder. Left midfielder would be Pulisic.

If you include the loan fee that Atlético paid for Morata, Chelsea received £51.3m from the deal.

They’re now triggering Werner’s release clause of £49m.

They essentially went from Morata to Werner & made a profit.

Marina Granovskaia  deserves a statue outside Stamford Bridge.