Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Do some of you folks do anything but blow smoke up rivals arses and whinge.. Serious Question, No Jokes.

I mean I wonder what You will be doing next season instead of getting all worked up & suicidal about what all Our Incredible rivals, with their Incredible stadiums, Incredible budgets, Incredible managers & ofcourse Incredible and vastly superior players are up to..  because after all according to You there's no point in following Chelsea anymore.

Oh I know, You'll be fawning over hypothetical lists of players at other clubs with made up transfer fees, that We can easily achieve by selling off all Our "DEADWOOD" 😂.

Do some of You folks even like Football, it sounds masochistic to Me.

* Samaritans - 116 123

On 25/02/2020 at 1:33 AM, shrenshah said:

Werners release clause is just effing 25mn...we should buy him right now

he isnt coming here, he is going to Liverpool

every time he opens his mouth in Germany it becomes more clear that that is where he is going

5 hours ago, Malito said:

Do some of you folks do anything but blow smoke up rivals arses and whinge.. Serious Question, No Jokes.

I mean I wonder what You will be doing next season instead of getting all worked up & suicidal about what all Our Incredible rivals, with their Incredible stadiums, Incredible budgets, Incredible managers & ofcourse Incredible and vastly superior players are up to..  because after all according to You there's no point in following Chelsea anymore.

Oh I know, You'll be fawning over hypothetical lists of players at other clubs with made up transfer fees, that We can easily achieve by selling off all Our "DEADWOOD" 😂.

Do some of You folks even like Football, it sounds masochistic to Me.

* Samaritans - 116 123

lol

you seem nice

Image result for sarcasm eyes gif

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lol

you sound nice

Image result for sarcasm eyes gif

Why Thank You kindly :P

I guess telling it like it is isn't the done thing in here lol.

By the way I have no beef with anybody but sugar coating it isn't My gig.

P.S. Your knowledge of players is genuinely remarkable and I enjoy reading Your write ups of players I've never even heard of.

1 hour ago, Malito said:

Why Thank You kindly :P

I guess telling it like it is isn't the done thing in here lol.

By the way I have no beef with anybody but sugar coating it isn't My gig.

P.S. Your knowledge of players is genuinely remarkable and I enjoy reading Your write ups of players I've never even heard of.

I just think you are being a bit harsh on the board on general

and thank you for the compliment

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I just think you are being a bit harsh on the board on general

and thank you for the compliment

I just see so much complaining about stuff beyond any Supporters Control & it's like Jeez, Chill the f**k out lol.  Maybe I was a bit harsh but it's just Me.  I don't set out to offend but I don't bite My tongue either.

You're most welcome :)

I can't tell You the number of times You've thrown up plenty of names that I've had to go away and look into.  I love My Football but You take it to a whole other level Vesper.

KTBFFH!!

13 minutes ago, Malito said:

I just see so much complaining about stuff beyond any Supporters Control & it's like Jeez, Chill the f**k out lol.  Maybe I was a bit harsh but it's just Me.  I don't set out to offend but I don't bite My tongue either.

You're most welcome :)

I can't tell You the number of times You've thrown up plenty of names that I've had to go away and look into.  I love My Football but You take it to a whole other level Vesper.

KTBFFH!!

the way the board seems to be going, my lists just depress me further, lolol

If we cave in and renew that rotter Willian for 3 years at a further £30m shit flush, I am going to lose my bloody mind

that will put the total (including the summer Marina turn down of £65m from Barca) quid burn at damn near £100m just on that fuckstick alone :rant:

it is utter madness

:(

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

the way the board seems to be going, my lists just depress me further, lolol

If we cave in and renew that rotter Willian for 3 years at a further £30m shit flush, I am going to lose my bloody mind

that will put the total (including the summer Marina turn down of £65m from Barca) quid burn at damn near £100m just on that fuckstick alone :rant:

it is utter madness

:(

I was saying to a good friend earlier, I cannot for the life of Me understand the Club in offering Willian a 2 year deal.

I don't wanna slag of any player who pulls on the Chelsea Shirt, especially one whose given 7 seasons but I can admit that He's been on a downward curve for a few seasons now and it's time for both He & Pedro to go.

I understand why the Player wants to remain in the Capital, I hold no malice towards Him but the Club do not need to renew and imo shouldn't renew His contract.

We're not going to improve with Him as a mainstay in the First Team & if He signs, I think He plays, which to Me is a worry moving forward.

KTBFFH!!

On a side note, I don't understand all the hate Marina gets.

She is appointed by Roman and if He's not happy with what She's doing then He can reshuffle or remove Her.

I don't know whether folks are reluctant to criticise the Man who took Us to dine at the Top Table (understandable) or they really think Marina has performed Hoodoo and taken control of the Club but if they don't like the way the Club operates and the direction it's moving then the buck starts & stops with one Man.  Our Russian benefactor Mr Abramovich.

I am forever grateful to the Oligarch but I don't pretend that He's somehow not really in control.

KTBFFH!!

14 minutes ago, Malito said:

I was saying to a good friend earlier, I cannot for the life of Me understand the Club in offering Willian a 2 year deal.

I don't wanna slag of any player who pulls on the Chelsea Shirt, especially one whose given 7 seasons but I can admit that He's been on a downward curve for a few seasons now and it's time for both He & Pedro to go.

I understand why the Player wants to remain in the Capital, I hold no malice towards Him but the Club do not need to renew and imo shouldn't renew His contract.

We're not going to improve with Him as a mainstay in the First Team & if He signs, I think He plays, which to Me is a worry moving forward.

KTBFFH!!

he can go play at West Sham or Palace if he wants to stay in London

watch him go and sign up with Spuds and Mou!!!

complete sellsword he would be

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

he can go play at West Sham or Palace if he wants to stay in London

watch him go and sign up with Spuds and Mou!!!

complete sellsword he would be

If the Club don't want Him for the length of contract He's after then I personally have no issue wherever He winds up.  He's entitled to seek out whatever deal He believes He's worth.   Obviously there is a special place in Hell for Spuds & The Dippers so it would be better if it was somewhere other than The Scum from the Lane but I won't lose any sleep over it.

We need to aim much higher.

Let Him take His 5 goals and 4 assists a season to North London 😂.

KTBFFH!!

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Chelsea set for defensive overhaul as Frank Lampard makes Dayot Upamecano No.1 target

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-set-defensive-overhaul-frank-21585137

Great signing. Swap Ampadu+ 30m + a buy-back clause.

34 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Chelsea set for defensive overhaul as Frank Lampard makes Dayot Upamecano No.1 target

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-set-defensive-overhaul-frank-21585137

I know he has been injured with a hip flexor muscle fibre tear, but I still think Ibrahima Konaté has a higher upside than Dayot Upamecano

Konaté back in Leipzig training: Poulsen and Ampadu are missing

https://www.welt.de/regionales/sachsen/article206146701/Konate-zurueck-im-Leipzig-Training-Poulsen-und-Ampadu-fehlen.html

1ed40e75a219c447d103d7b9a6c64d6a.pngImage result for Ibrahima Konaté

FRANK LAMPARD knows the standard needed to compete with the best in Europe.

Now he wants Chelsea to back him with a squad capable of returning the club to former glories. The 3-0 destruction to Bayern Munich was not just a hammer blow to the side’s Champions League hopes this season. It was a public exposure of how far the Blues are off the top level. Bayern were cool, calm and clinical – everything Chelsea were not. Yet the last person to be surprised at Tuesday night’s events at Stamford Bridge  was Lampard himself because deep down he knows the limitations of the group he has to work with.

As a player he understood what it takes to win domestic titles and reach the latter stages of the Champions League. As a manager he knows some of his players are short of what is needed. His post-match message was clear when he challenged his players to examine their own display against their direct opponent and ask themselves what they have to do to be able to reach that level. Lampard admitted he “learnt a lot about my players” in the way they were outclassed and made it clear it was not just the youngsters he was talking about.

After almost eight months in charge, his mind is rapidly being made up on who has what it takes to survive a major cull this summer. Among those now in danger of being eased out are England midfielder Ross Barkley, £72million goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga and £50m midfielder Jorginho. Also under the microscope in the final stages of the season are Kurt Zouma, Willian and Pedro as Lampard prepares to get tough with the established names. And there is little doubt left-sided defenders Marcos Alonso, sent off for a stupid elbow against Bayern, and Emerson are not rated as good enough.

Whether the manager will be able to engineer a situation which will see so many players offloaded in one transfer window remains to be seen. But he wants to radically change the  squad with at least another four signings following  the capture of £33m Ajax forward Hakim Ziyech. Leicester and England left-back Ben Chilwell is rated highly, while a swap deal with Atletico Madrid for their keeper Jan Oblak would solve the Kepa problem. And then there is the obvious interest in Jadon Sancho, who would be massively expensive at £100m-plus but would bring what is clearly missing right now at Chelsea – goals and assists from out wide.

When club legend Lampard was appointed manager last summer,  the levels of performance he was expected to deliver were made clear. Lampard is now making it clear to the power-brokers at the Bridge that if they want to be competing at those levels then they are going to have to get busy this summer. He is not content with slugging it out with Sheffield United, Tottenham, Manchester United and Wolves just to seal a fourth place finish in the Premier League. Nor is he of the belief Chelsea should be a club happy just to make it out of the group stages of the Champions League, He wants more.

The levels he spoke of in the wake of the Bayern game were of being a squad capable of fighting it out with Liverpool and Manchester City to be the best team in England again. To be challenging for Champions League glory once again as well. It is those demands he is placing on the Chelsea board - including director Marina Granovskaia and his team-mate Petr Cech, technical and performance adviser - to sanction a massive investment in new players over the close season.The manager is clear he is up for what is needed to bring glory back to the Bridge. Now to find up if the Chelsea board are just as keen.

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

FRANK LAMPARD knows the standard needed to compete with the best in Europe.

Now he wants Chelsea to back him with a squad capable of returning the club to former glories. The 3-0 destruction to Bayern Munich was not just a hammer blow to the side’s Champions League hopes this season. It was a public exposure of how far the Blues are off the top level. Bayern were cool, calm and clinical – everything Chelsea were not. Yet the last person to be surprised at Tuesday night’s events at Stamford Bridge  was Lampard himself because deep down he knows the limitations of the group he has to work with.

As a player he understood what it takes to win domestic titles and reach the latter stages of the Champions League. As a manager he knows some of his players are short of what is needed. His post-match message was clear when he challenged his players to examine their own display against their direct opponent and ask themselves what they have to do to be able to reach that level. Lampard admitted he “learnt a lot about my players” in the way they were outclassed and made it clear it was not just the youngsters he was talking about.

After almost eight months in charge, his mind is rapidly being made up on who has what it takes to survive a major cull this summer. Among those now in danger of being eased out are England midfielder Ross Barkley, £72million goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga and £50m midfielder Jorginho. Also under the microscope in the final stages of the season are Kurt Zouma, Willian and Pedro as Lampard prepares to get tough with the established names. And there is little doubt left-sided defenders Marcos Alonso, sent off for a stupid elbow against Bayern, and Emerson are not rated as good enough.

Whether the manager will be able to engineer a situation which will see so many players offloaded in one transfer window remains to be seen. But he wants to radically change the  squad with at least another four signings following  the capture of £33m Ajax forward Hakim Ziyech. Leicester and England left-back Ben Chilwell is rated highly, while a swap deal with Atletico Madrid for their keeper Jan Oblak would solve the Kepa problem. And then there is the obvious interest in Jadon Sancho, who would be massively expensive at £100m-plus but would bring what is clearly missing right now at Chelsea – goals and assists from out wide.

When club legend Lampard was appointed manager last summer,  the levels of performance he was expected to deliver were made clear. Lampard is now making it clear to the power-brokers at the Bridge that if they want to be competing at those levels then they are going to have to get busy this summer. He is not content with slugging it out with Sheffield United, Tottenham, Manchester United and Wolves just to seal a fourth place finish in the Premier League. Nor is he of the belief Chelsea should be a club happy just to make it out of the group stages of the Champions League, He wants more.

The levels he spoke of in the wake of the Bayern game were of being a squad capable of fighting it out with Liverpool and Manchester City to be the best team in England again. To be challenging for Champions League glory once again as well. It is those demands he is placing on the Chelsea board - including director Marina Granovskaia and his team-mate Petr Cech, technical and performance adviser - to sanction a massive investment in new players over the close season.The manager is clear he is up for what is needed to bring glory back to the Bridge. Now to find up if the Chelsea board are just as keen.

it will never happen but

every one of these needs to go

and actually only 9 (in bold) will still be under contract  come summer (not counting those loanees dregs who are technically on the main roster) so the rst leave anyway, hopefully (if we renew that cunt Willian I am DONE)

Kepa  <<<< go board! lol, ffs, £142m down the shitter you fucking twats, could have had Strakosha for 30-35m euros and half hsi salery, but NOOO, had to break the world record, and for a piece of shit
Willy Caballero  dogshit, shameful that he is now out number one
Kurt Zouma    meh, work a deal with Everton where he is makeweight for Calvert-Lewin, say Zouma plus £25-30m or Zouma plus Bats
Andreas Christensen   dogshit, weak as fuck, sell him back to Germany or Barca (no clue why they have made multiple approaches, he is a pussyclaat)
Emerson    doghsit
Marcos Alonso   doghsit   
Jorginho   <<< cash in now as he will start to depreciate soon, he turns 30 at the end of next year (2021)
N'Golo Kanté  (cash in now or get fucked, plus he is now seemingly perma injured. The only way keeping him makes sense is if we sack Lampard and hire a defensive minded coach like Simeone)
Ross Barkley   doghsit
Marco van Ginkel  so unlucky with injuries
Lewis Baker <<<<<<< wtf is he still here???
Danilo Pantic <<<<<<<< see Baker 
Willian <<<<<< get the fuck out of my club!!!!   
Pedro  <<< thanks for the memories, but you are now dogshit m8
Michy Batshuayi  pure, unadulterated, 100% non filtered doghsit, Marina can go fuck herself with a rusty pipe after demanding £45m and turning down £35m or so multiple times over the past couple years
Olivier Giroud <<<<<<<< he will never stay as a 3rd striker, not playing him and play the horrific Bats was one of Lamapards most massive cockups