Club America 1 - 2 Chelsea (Pre-Season)

• 1 month later...
On 05/07/2022 at 13:09, hiterto said:

I am going to the match, anyone want to meet for a drink before the game?

It is on the wrong side of North America for me or I definitely would. I am attending against Arsenal in Orlando.

Kante and RLC refuse to get the vaccine so aren’t traveling. Love Kante, but damn. Super disappointing that he’s apparently anti-vax.

As for RLC, imagine making this decision knowing your status at this club. You need every chance and opportunity possible to prove that you belong at Chelsea and you now miss 2 weeks of preseason because you refuse to get a simple shot.

I’d sell him now. And I’d be annoyed as hell if I were Tuchel.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Kante and RLC refuse to get the vaccine so aren’t traveling. Love Kante, but damn. Super disappointing that he’s apparently anti-vax.

As for RLC, imagine making this decision knowing your status at this club. You need every chance and opportunity possible to prove that you belong at Chelsea and you now miss 2 weeks of preseason because you refuse to get a simple shot.

I’d sell him now. And I’d be annoyed as hell if I were Tuchel.

I was shocked to come across the reasoning behind their exclusions. Anyone with this stance should have to deal with repercussions of some sort.

RLC's future should be decided now, as you alluded to.

The vaccine restriction is only for people entering the US via air transportation because of the air circulation of flights. You can enter and stay in the country by other types of transportation without vaccine.