Club America 1 - 2 Chelsea (Pre-Season)

I don't care who we sign or don't sign.

Mount and James are the core of this generation of Chelsea players and we need to anything & everything to secure their futures with the club as soon as possible.

Edited by Blue Armour

I'm good with the attack, it's not amazing but I just don't want them to rush into a signing like Lukaku.

As long as the wingbacks are healthy we should be OK with the addition of Sterling. But if one of them go down ( knock on wood) I hope Tuchel has a better plan B than last season. 

Connor was looking sharp but we looked much better in the second half aside from the OG. 

2 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Bettinelli - I only saw highlights and they did n't mention the change.
But he is more to blame than James. He was reading a book.

I noticed with Reece he plays the ball back often in that instance he could have played a ball in the channel behind the defender as Pulisic had made a run and I think Bettinelli was expecting that and not the back pass.