Club America 1 - 2 Chelsea (Pre-Season)

Just now, Pizy said:

More impossibly stupid vaccine misinformation as usual.

Ah, I thought as much. I remember coming across some of the drivel months ago.

Preseason seems to be going well. Sure the club TV only shows the good pieces but the players are not actors. Morale seems high, team spirit intact. Weather is great, training area everything in mint conidition. Public training looked fun yet focused. Got a feeling this will be a good season.

Club America just started their season so way ahead of us preparation wise, it will probably be a close match not that it matters much. Just no injuries pls^^

Just hit me watching open training of the lads on the pitch at Allegiant Stadium that this is an artificial surface they’ll be playing on and not real grass. I know players have complained about it before and I saw more than one of our guys fiddling with it during their warmups.

Hopefully it doesn’t cause any injuries tomorrow. 😰

On 16/07/2022 at 02:20, Pizy said:

Just hit me watching open training of the lads on the pitch at Allegiant Stadium that this is an artificial surface they’ll be playing on and not real grass. I know players have complained about it before and I saw more than one of our guys fiddling with it during their warmups.

Hopefully it doesn’t cause any injuries tomorrow. 😰

Wasn't our last match in the USA that needless friendly where RLC tore his ACL?