Chelsea 2-1 Watford

Thank goodness that season is over. 

What started off as such a promising season ends with us limping meekly over the finish line. Hard to pick out too many positives. Mount continuing to become more decisive in the final third is one. Reece and Chilly ending the season fit is another couple. Thiago Silva still not losing a step at age 38. Just about everyone else was a huge disappointment. 

We’ll really be entering this summer massively on the back foot because so many incomings and outgoing will need to happen.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Love a late winner..against already gone down Watford hmmmm. Oh well its a win! A home win! 

We have to take them when they come. Just a shame we've thrown away so many points late on in similar fashion (Burnley was the first of our downfall).

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

We have to take them when they come. Just a shame we've thrown away so many points late on in similar fashion (Burnley was the first of our downfall).

Wolves...that one pissed me off! First game for ages went with friends season ticket and then you could see it coming and bam.

Hurrah this season ended lol!! Hopefully next be less annoying from our view.

Son and Salah share golden Boot...

Edited by Laylabelle

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Wolves...that one pissed me off! First game for ages went with friends season ticket and then you could see it coming and bam.

Son and Salah share golden Boot...

Salah collapsed, he had a monster lead

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I can imagine. That late throw-in that was wrongly awarded to Wolves actually had a bearing. 

Talk about fine margins.  

Just now, Vesper said:

Salah collapsed, he had a monster lead

I'm always surprised how rules concerning such things are different at tournaments. Salah would have won it on those grounds.

Either way, pleased to see Son at least share the spoils. He's been great!

Edited by LAM09

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Tbf we forgot how to defend lol so that hasn't helped.

But the other 2 we couldve..shouldve..oh well...

well holding Pool scoreless for 240 minutes of cup finals football is a feat in itself

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

well holding Pool scoreless for 240 minutes of cup finals football is a feat in itself

But the other games...

Shame it didn't count for anything in the end.

Need to step things next year. Be nice to be there again! Think take a while but hopefully can start in the right direction