Chelsea 2 - 4 Arsenal

Werner + Lukaku is weird. What is the plan there? Glad Kai is getting some rest. Going to close my eyes whenever Sarr is near the ball. Hope to get Puli some minutes to get a modicum of confidence back.

A couple of bright youngsters apart that’s a shocking Arse team. If we avoid playing down to shit opposition as we’re known to do by being lazy we should be spanking this lot. 

But it’s pretty easy to see us giving them a lifeline if we let our level drop. Those young Arse kids across their attack will give absolutely everything. This ugly looking defense we have need to really be on it.

6 minutes ago, Hermione said:

They getting rested, Top 4 is all but assured so no point forcing our players.

I think it’s pretty dangerous to assume that before this match. What seemed like a comfortable run in not long ago is actually quite tough if we’re in the position of needing to win them. Arse, United, West Ham. Everton, Leeds, and Watford all potentially in desperation mode and needing 3 points. Leicester is never an easy fixture.

If let off the gas and go on a little poor run we could be in danger.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I think it’s pretty dangerous to assume that before this match. What seemed like a comfortable run in not long ago is actually quite tough if we’re in the position of needing to win them. Arse, United, West Ham. Everton, Leeds, and Watford all potentially in desperation mode and needing 3 points. Leicester is never an easy fixture.

Well said bruv

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

And we've seen how it goes in other seasons... mad rush at the end to get over the line. We don't need that with a final plopped in the middle