Chelsea 5-1 Chesterfield

Jase

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

he was great in preseason, shocked some lower level team doesn't buy him, he is hardly a shit plyer, could start for a team like Norwich or Watford

Can't find a side willing to match or come close to his current wage and he's not ready to give it up perhaps?

Not a fan but I hope he finds a good move somewhere.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

A bit late to the party here but it absolutely was the right call to give Bettenelli 90 minutes under his belt.

We're Kepa catching Covid away from him having to face City or Spurs. 

Good point. Didn’t think of that.

37 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I hope they win promotion back into the Football League. Super fan base (they had over 20,000 ticket requests!!!), great little club.

Sold out the whole shed end. Glad they scored...and it was given the reception from both them and the Chelsea fans in the stadium it deserved. They just went for it

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Chelsea:Plymouth next round.

As it happens I've watched Plymouth a few times a season and they are a very good team at League One level, they also play with wingbacks and have a very modern approach so it won't be an attack vs defense game.

Their young keeper Michael Cooper i personally believe will be playing for England eventually and he most certainly will be the prem sooner rather than later. Very good shot stopping and excellent distribution under pressure.