Chelsea 5-1 Chesterfield

Jase

17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Tbf, the likes of Lukaku, Werner, Saul, Ziyech etc don’t have that many minutes in their legs lately. Letting them build up a bit of rhythm can only do them good. Even better if Timo and Rom can see the ball go in the net.

Completely agree, some of the players actually need this game for minutes.

19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Tbf, the likes of Lukaku, Werner, Saul, Ziyech etc don’t have that many minutes in their legs lately. Letting them build up a bit of rhythm can only do them good. Even better if Timo and Rom can see the ball go in the net.

Good point. 

Until about an hour ago I didn’t even realize just how low down on the totem pole Chesterfield are. I figured they were in League One at worst. They are in the FIFTH tier? Jeez.

I’d be slightly disappointed if we don’t score 8 today with the team we put out. 

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Until about an hour ago I didn’t even realize just how low down on the totem pole Chesterfield are. I figured they were in League One at worst. They are in the FIFTH tier? Jeez.

I’d be slightly disappointed if we don’t score 8 today with the team we put out. 

I don't know how it pans out in other countries as I don't keep enough track, but when it comes to the FA Cup it rarely works out that way.

If we were to win by 3 or 4 today I'd be more than happy with that.