Chelsea 1-1 Villarreal

Jase

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

super disappointed no AC or Thiago, instead we a super inexperienced Chalobah in a hugely key area

I trust TT on this one.. I’m sure if he felt Trev was shaky then he wouldn’t name him. This match can be breakthrough for him.

Pau torres looks just as tired as you would expect someone who played 13months football straight and then had a 12 hours flihgt days ago.

Apparently Moreno also cut his holiday short to be here. they want this so bad, lets hope the pressure gets to them

6 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

I trust TT on this one.. I’m sure if he felt Trev was shaky then he wouldn’t name him. This match can be breakthrough for him.

I think it also sends a message to him that even if he goes out on Loan to gain experience, he is part of future plans.

51 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

So Trevoh starts, few years after his bro Nate made couple of appearances for the club. Who were previous brothers who played for first team? Thorgan didn’t make it to debut, nobody else comes to my mind.

In addition to the Wilkins boys there's Ron & John Harris. George McEachran made the bench a couple of times so he & Josh are a near miss.

6 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

In addition to the Wilkins boys there's Ron & John Harris. George McEachran made the bench a couple of times so he & Josh are a near miss.

Hah, I didn’t remember he was on the bench for two EL-games, even though I was present against Vidi and second one was final. Thank you for the answer! Hope he will also debut and match up Chalobas.

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Prediction 2-0    *Shall we restart the prediction league if anyone remembers it ?*

Odoi to step up finally

I think 2-0 also. I would love to see a weekly prediction league thread. Even if it is just a handful participating.