Aston Villa 2-1 Chelsea

Jase

Just now, LAM09 said:

They have a CB at RB and we aren't taking advantage at all. I'd bring Hudson-Odoi on to run at him, as Pulisic has done nothing for 45m.

Yeah but CHO isn't massively better than Pulisic. I agree it's something we should be exploiting. 

Welcome to this season with Chelsea 

Pulisic has matches where he looks like Hazard and the only way the opponent can stop him is by hacking him down repeatedly. Then he has games like this where he looks like he’s playing in ice skates and can’t even stay in his damned feet.

Every one of our attacking players is so wildly inconsistent and that’s why we are where we are. It’s like they don’t train finishing at all. 

Just now, Muzchap said:

You missed out 'gifting goals via Kepa' 👍

that fucking arsenal game (all on Tuchel)

and that nil nil via BHA (I still cannot believe we did not score at least 2 or 3)

plus the absolute theft by PGMOL stealing the win from West Brom via the bindippers

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Pulisic has matches where he looks like Hazard and the only way the opponent can’t stop him is by hacking him down repeatedly. Then he has games like this where he looks like he’s playing in ice skates and can’t even stay in his damned feet.

Every one of our attacking players is so wildly inconsistent and that’s why we are where we are. It’s like they don’t train finishing at all. 

That's all they ever seem to train. We see videos of them finish everything in training then in a match they play like wankers. 

They just don't have the bottle.

We are soo desperate for an ice cold finisher. 

Edited by DDA

6 minutes ago, milka said:

Looking like another shit day .

Second goal for Villa and we are done .

Nah, more like first goal and we're done.

Used to have leaders tight through the spine of team but not these days

10 minutes ago, Milan said:

One good thing - in 50 minutes we will finally have the answer and the season will be over. At last.

We normally get our own way and have always just got away with the poor performances when it matters but this time I feel we may finally know how it feels to just miss out at the last minute.