• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Werner
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • James (sub)

7 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Those reports from the Athletic ARE true.

Maria wants Kepa to be the starting goalkeeper they spent 70mill on.

Absolutely ridiculous. 

I think saying she wants him to be starting GK is clouding the truth a bit. Or anyone suggesting she picked the team (hope its sarcasm but have seen it and her picking transfer targets on here before so not surprised).

I think it was more along the lines of the club still believe in him and want the investment they made to pay off (what business doesnt want a hefty investment to pay off never mind a football club) .... as well as a personal 1 to 1 meeting/phone call about the club still believing in him despite the last season but yeah Marina picking the signings and team? As mentioned above, nothing strange was mentioned on here before 😂 typical kneejerk reaction and the games only 10 mins in. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

33 minutes ago, Vesper said:

2020-21 English Premier League

Chelsea              363.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin
Newcastle United      361.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin

http://www.sportnews.to/mysports/2021/premier-league-Chelsea-vs-newcastle-united-s1/#!

https://www.totalsportek.com/arsenal-streams/

29dc41b3fa4311d2d979d714581971c4.pngfc92cea00d0d55223ceafdfcb49d5f23.png

Hello,

Thanks for linking to my stream site, i see several time some traffic coming from this forum, so now it's time to thank you!!

Edited by Sportnews

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Lampard might have got the tactics wrong. But he saw the players for what they are. His treatment of Kepa, Alonso, Jorginho was spot on. Should not keep superior players out of the side. Terrible lineup

I agree but we have still dominated from the off.

Personally think that would be soft to get for a pen but modern day football. Also looks like hes put his right leg there for contact. If Tammy had taken a better first touch or wasnt so ponderous he would of had the chance to shoot.

Some pass from Kovacic, Tuchel’s really put the emphasis on him trying to play those sort of progressive passes by the looks of it. Tammy coming off now also.

Edited by OneMoSalah